I am on break from JWD for the remainder of the week.

by OnTheWayOut 6 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Yes, I post so much. I spend so much time here. I need to walk away for a few days.
    I will not be reading your posts and commenting. As a matter of fact, I am totally
    walking away from the computer except for 10 minutes a day to check email-
    maybe even skip that some.

I am fine, not going to stay away too long. Not going back to active Dubdomness.
    I will only break my silence if the elders do something radical like actually go
    out of their way to shepherd me- figure the odds.

Have a great first week of 2007. See ya next week.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Have a good week and you probably have a better chance of winning the lotto, hope to hear you in a week

abr

• Backed away
    Backed away

OTWO,

Welcome back! ( this is for next week )

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings OTWO,

If you are not reading this, then just ignore it. I'm thinking the same too, but I'm not so brave as you. Separation Anxiety. Is there a way I can trick myself out of the house and throw away the key? Some have commented that they never saw me this enthusiastic about the TRUTH. Well and good. Hope that you have a good week and that your fade/rescue circumstance improves.

Best Wishes,

CoCo

• undercover
    undercover

Is this like going thirty days without drinking to prove that you're not an alcoholic?

• kls
    kls

Everyone needs a break from time to time to unclutter their heads.

See you when you come back

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Regular breaks are a good idea. Cults are a topic that can become all-consuming, especially first-hand experience. Sometimes I'll take a couple of days, more rarely sometimes I've even taken a couple of months...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit