WOW, just dug out my old Queen albums

by zagor 25 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor
    How easy it is to forget those great claissics. I can't believe almost every song on any of those albums was a hit.

Just remember some of them

1. Somebody to love

2. Bohemian Rapsody

3. Who wants to live forever

4. We will rock you

5. Show must go on

List goes on and on. I just love it. Haven't been listening to it for for the last 5-6 years. This morning I was looking through some of those old albums and stumbled across 3 Queen albums. You can listen to this music in almost any occession.
    As funny as it is I've been listening to it even while I'm doing some no-joke multivariable calculus and feeling bust of energy lol

Many of today's musicians make one song that is hit and fill rest of the CD with crup and then wonder why people download music from the Internet. Well maybe because there was only one song worth listening to, so why buy whole album for that one song.

Anyway, Are there any fans of Queen's music here ?

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I drank way too much while listening to the Jazz album last night. Love them Fat Bottomed Girls!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Are there any fans here of Queen music?

Me, me!

I have most of their Cd's, love 'em! Huge fan of Freddy Mercury can't help but wonder what they would have evolved into if he hadn't died.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL almost forgot my coming out of the B'org song was "I Want to Be Free" so fitting!

Love them Fat Bottomed Girls!!

LOL Fat Bottomed Girls and the Bicycle song were always played at cycling events, yay Queen!

• zagor
  • searching4truth
    searching4truth

Queen is awesome. For some reason they always remind me of rollers skating.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Definitely the biggest band ever. I just purchased the last CD that were missing.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

LOL i love queen!! but i giggle cuz i remember my brother playing them backwards to hear the "demonic" messages.

• zagor
  • zagor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit