I'm just another Noobie....

by Freds Candy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

So, Fred, how's the weather in Mexico?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    I would have bothered finding out where her hall is at

Me thinks you are a troll based on the fact that you called it a hall and supposedly by your prior posts you have had limited contact w/ JWs. Most average peeps have NO clue that JWs call their place of worship a hall. Sorry, just cause you changed the IP address, it does not make your invisible to the troll alert.

The pattern established by GM, 666 and EG show that once they are discovered they come up w/ a new identity and try to pretend to be something else. Maybe you should go to myspace and surf there, the kiddies generally have lower standards and they are easier to fool.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

No, no... we make excellent marriage partners!

After about 10 yrs of therapy.

• Schism
    Schism

Dude, you're not very smart. You suck at being a troll because the way you word everything gives you away.

It's beginning to get fun for me now! Spot the troll!

• Freds Candy
    Freds Candy

Um, I know it's called a Kingdom Hall, because the nice lady at my door told me so. As for Mexico, I've never been there, since I'm using a proxy server. Don't you people use proxy servers? I find the crowd here kinda hostile.

• Scully
    Scully

Speaking from past experience, the only people who use proxy servers around here are the ones who have a penchant for stirring up trouble.

People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

• Satanus
    Satanus

So freds candy, what brought you here?

S

• Odrade
    Odrade

::: what brought you here?

My guess is his little trolling friend.

• Schism
    Schism

First of all, most non-JWs don't really care about what JWs are all about. If they do, it's not every day when I see one come in here to ask.

Second, I notice a pattern with the trolls. They come in and rack up their # of posts almost as fast as they can type them.

I'll have to think about #3...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Speaking from past experience, the only people who use proxy servers around here are the ones who have a penchant for stirring up trouble.

People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

I think Fred's account will soon be dead......tic,tock,tic,tock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit