I'm just another Noobie....

by Freds Candy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Freds Candy
    Freds Candy

I was just wondering what this place is about. I've never been a JW, but a couple did come to my door. I might post here now and then.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is mostly a place for current and former Jehovah's Witnesses to come for support, information and friendship. Welcome.

• kls
    kls

Welcome Fred

• Freds Candy
    Freds Candy

So what's so important about being an former JW? I noticed that alot of webpages on the net about JWs, including an article on Wikipedia. It looks like they don't like other denominations that much.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    So what's so important about being an former JW?

Jehovah's Witnesses are a mind control, cult type religious organization. They ruin millions of lives, break up families and cause the deaths of countless people due to their blood issue. Through their policies they offer haven to pedophiles and protect them.

• Freds Candy
    Freds Candy

Well, the ones that came to my door were friendly enough. However, they were kind of pushy. One of them was this hot chick. Didn't see a ring on her finger.

• Odrade
    Odrade

jebus, why don't you two go troll somewhere else. what, did it get boring in the basement? where's your little friend GM? hasn't had time to think up a new handle yet?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

The reason we have a place like this for ex jw is because Jehovah's Witnesses are a dangerous organization that endeavors to control their members and damages them in the process. They tell their people what they can believe and emotionally blackmail those that don't follow along.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    Well, the ones that came to my door were friendly enough. However, they were kind of pushy. One of them was this hot chick. Didn't see a ring on her finger.

You should marry her! You might make a good couple!

• Freds Candy
    Freds Candy

bitemeWT, I would have bothered finding out where her hall is at and finding her, but from what I read here, that sounds like a bad idea. Odrade, What are you talking about? I've read some active topics here and I see that there are some troll problems here. I'm not one of them. Who do you think I am?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit