"Every lie is an untruth, but not every untruth is a lie"

by becca1 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

What "double-talk" the GB masters for their people!!

Webster's for "double-talk" explains: 1. language that appears to be earnest and meaningful but in fact is a mixture of sense and nonsense. 2. inflated, involved, and often deliberately ambiguous language.

There is no "simple" truth in this organization and only burdens mostly good-hearted people to try to understand this stuff called "spirituality" but is only insanity.

• Mikeus
    Mikeus

Has anyone posted this WT as a pdf? I'd really like to read it. Maybe their trying to quiet the rank and file from wondering why the Tribulation didn't occur back in October when KN37 was supposed to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Anitar: Maybe they'll forget about the tract a year from now but I doubt that we will.

• heathen
    heathen

that's gotta be it for them tho , Revelations states that the "anointed " have the power to dry up the heavens so that no rain can fall , now even if we look at that sybolically as meaning the churches of christiandom then this should be it for them , a complete drout of money flow and people . Having trouble finding the scripture at the moment but remember is saying they have the power to call down plaques or some such stuff.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Mike: Good point. You would think they would stop producing literature that only serves to incriminate themselves and is ultimately used by us to release their members from the Watchtower prison.

I imagine them as one large group of Do-do birds all chasing eachother off a cliff to their deaths. At least that way I can laugh at them.

Anitar

• heathen
    heathen

I imagine them as one large group of Do-do birds all chasing eachother off a cliff to their deaths. At least that way I can laugh at them.

LOL yah some here have referred to them as lemings as well .

• never a jw
    never a jw

Does anyone know what tract was being referenced by Anitar?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Kingdom News No. 37, “The End of False Religion Is Near!”

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/302008002

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit