New job New Life

by hambeak 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hambeak
    hambeak

After all the crap of 2006 I will start a new job 01/0802006 for twice the money and I am leaving my hateful daughter behind. I know that sounds cruel, but all they have done is try to hurt me and I am going on.

So to all of you out there just be yourself and get in love with life.

I am finally learning that.

Thanks to all of you.

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Sounds like a tough step, but I hope you're happy in the future.

Wendy

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Hambeak--

Just thinking of you and wondering if you did get the new job. Congratulations! Sorry for all the grief. My situation doesn't compare with yours, but I too have decided to get on with it and stop waiting for everyone to come around. IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!

Your Friend,

CoCo

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey Hambeak!! I really hope your New Years was as nice as seeing you at Xmass was for me. I really enjoyed it. PM me your home email and I will send some photos along. I think had to have been my favorite season and year yet.

Love, Love,

Decki

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Goodluck and Godspeed, Dear Hambeak!

It doesn't matter how a person came into our lives... being hateful is just broken and poisonous. Life is too short for that. Don't mean to sound condescending when I say I really am proud of you!

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Baba.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Good for you, Hambeak!! May this year be a happy and healthy one for you and those you love.

• Hannah
    Hannah

Wishing you the very best now and always.

• juni
    juni

Hi Hambeak!

I, too, was thinking of you and your opportunity to take the new job. I'm so happy to hear that you did. It's unfortunate when you have to make a decision like you did about your daughter. But you have to stop the "abuse" at some point to save your own sanity. And perhaps she will reconsider at some time.

I know that 2007 will be a good year for you. You're now treating yourself w/respect. You don't deserve to be other's door mat or to be used by them any longer.

Sincerely,

Juni

• becca1
    becca1

All the best to you!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Nothing better than a new life & new job and leaving the hateful people behind to wallow in their sewer pit even if it is your own kids.

Best of wishes for a positive and happy future.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit