Ex-JW on YouTube

by seattleniceguy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Nathan, I'm back in the occident. :-)

ROFL!

Thanks for the heads up on the video. I watched a couple other's I'd never seen about the jw while I was there. The one where the two mafia hitman elders stop by to intimidatedisfellowship the guy was hilarious. The only problem was that I couldn't figure out which one was good cop and which one was bad cop. I guess the one that only said one sentence was good cop.

Did you notice which scripture the guy read? Here he's acting all kind and humble and then he basically tells the guy he's got a diseased mind. LOL.

I also like the part where the elder went to shake the hand of the man he just disfelloshipped. Isn't it against policy to shake the hand of such an evildoer?

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I am not ready to join that forum with my email address and information- because I belong with that religion that won't let contradictory evidence be examined, nor will it allow me to look at the recorded words (books, video) of former members such as yourself. ?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Shawn10538, you can view mytube videos without being a member. You can't save favorites, leave comments, or give ratings, but you an view them.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I was just trying to make sense of that post, I'm not saying I didn't like your video. Actually it's a great idea. Shawn

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I belong to YouTube and watch videos on there all the time - but that one will only play about 21 seconds for me. The download wouldn't work for me either. I really want to see this! Any suggestions?

S4

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

darnit..i could only get 14 seconds of it!!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey, could the people who only got a few seconds of the first one give the one I just uploaded today a try and see if it works any better for you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1_Lh2CGU4U

SNG

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Your second video played very well. Thanks!

YC

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey SNG!

Both played just fine for me.

Nice work. Thanks for posting them.

-Denise.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

SeattleNiceGuy. I thoroughly enjoyed both of your videos. It shows that you are talking about a subject that you've thought a lot about. It doesn't come off as mean or antagonistic and carries a very strong message. Good job. These are the kinds of things we need to help people see what a destructive cult the jw are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit