Ex-JW on YouTube

by seattleniceguy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I am having trouble playing the whole thing, anyone else having loading problems?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Brian,

"Thy word is Tube."

Like Leo, I am having problems viewing it: I wait until it is fully loaded, but it stops after 30 seconds. Something is hosed, somewhere, methinks.

Are you back in Seattle, or still in the mysterious orient?

• Confession
    Confession

Not long ago I was having the same problem on You-Tube. Nothing would play longer than about a minute. It's not happening now though; I've seen the entire video. I hope you two are able to fix it.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, SNG, what an awesome job !! Looking forward to more of them.

I am having trouble playing the whole thing, anyone else having loading problems?

When I played it the first time, it would stop every two seconds to reload, so what I did was let it play through, then hit "play again", and it played through to the end without stopping to reload. I had have this problem with all youtube videos.

Hubert

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I've viewed videos a lot on Youtube but this is totally new to me....It would load gradually and give a little bit more and more as it loads until it reaches about a minute and then it stops loading entirely. Reloading it doesn't change things. I like what I've seen so far....

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Thanks, everyone! Yes, it's just the one video so far.

Thank you, OTWO and codeblue for your suggestions.

Nathan, I'm back in the occident. :-)

Sorry to the people who are having problems playing the video. I haven't seen anything like that - it plays just fine for me.

SNG

• VM44
    VM44

Leolaia,

Try downloading the file using this link:

http://chi-v162.chi.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=yQfLL5Q6C3c

Save the file with a .flv (Flash Video) extension.

File size is 7.1MB.

--VM44

• V
    V

Thank you SNG for this!

I was very touched watching your vid--seeing another JWD personality "come to life" on video.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope the person who is responsible for this mini-series on YouTube will include some information about the Watchtower Society's convoluted and changing doctrines, blood policy, double standards such as joining the YMCA to use the pool and getting DF'd for doing so vs. the top echelon of the Watchtower Society affiliating with the UN for a library card.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I was able to view the video in its entirety with no problems by using the MOZILLA FIREFOX browser.

IE just keeps getting better and better... NOT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit