Nosferatu's School of Dating - Lesson 1.2 - Attraction

by Nosferatu 13 Replies latest social relationships

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Nos--- Good of you to concede that you 'forgot to mention that you need to develop a rapport before the paper ball war.' Yes, developing that rapport is definitely a step that comes before the shennanigans you were recommending. Fun is great and highly recommended--but a precious few can jump in unbidden at the outset. The rapport needs to be established first. And actually, I am used to being an initiator of fun...and can respond in kind if I get a good vibe from a guy who initiates. Creating that initial 'good vibe' is where your approach/ methods leave me cold as yet. But some of the stuff is good. Just be sure to pay attention to all the little half-steps that lead the way in natural progression toward the next full step. Those half-steps can be subtle, but they can make or break. You don't want your guys' egos constantly breaking their stride over a half-step slip-up.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Creating that initial 'good vibe' is where your approach/ methods leave me cold as yet.

The reason why they leave you cold is because I haven't even got into the actual approach, the number close, the date, nor anything really specific. This is all preparation for what is coming. This is to get the men's minds to open up a little bit, and to see where they may have gone wrong in the past. You're not seeing the whole picture, the whole relationship, and the whole "seduction" if you will.

There are many small details I'm leaving out right now, but I'll get to them as time passes. Go back and look at the list of terms and abbreviations I've listed. I've touched on only a few. The picture will get bigger, and the real life experience will soon come into play.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Nos--- Write on....

• Wafe
    Wafe

This is one of the reasons that I hate pride so much...

I really have gotten tired of the "that person is not worth my time because giving me flowers is pathetic" crap.

As hard as it is to believe, some of us LIKE good old fashion romance (and this is comimg from a man.)

To all that have this attitude that someone is not worth you time...

What makes you think that you are that special to begin with? You don't think that there arn't a thousand other people that think they are just as special if not more? So here are some tips for you.

1. There ARE people better looking than you are.

2. There ARE people that are smarter.

3. You ARE NOT the best dressed person out there.

4. An expensive car does NOT make you better than others around you (a moron with $50,000.00 can get the same car as shocking as it is, its called open ended business)

5. On a cosmic level, you are just borrowing everything that you have. So are your childrenand your grandchildren. He that dies with the most toys is nontheless still dead.

The point is that if you have the above thinking, get over yourself, everyone else has.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit