40,000 give or take.

by Blueblades 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They always pump up the numbers to show increase, they keep the true numbers hidden when it comes to any negatives against the society. For instance the hidden numbers about the child abuse issue, around 62,000 on file at headquarters, the society hides this fact.

Blueblades

• Quandry
    Quandry

Blueblades-

What I have consistently wondered is where in the world are all the people that were disfellowshipped over the years? There must be thousands upon thousands of former JWs out there, yet I never seem to meet up with any.

They always say that about 60,000 are df'd every year and about half that number return. There must be alot df'd for independent thinking in that group.

Maybe more haven't found out about forums like this one to make their voices heard, or perhaps thay lay low because they are still plagued by thoughts that God will destroy them at Armageddon?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If 60,000 are DF every year..Half go back,which I doubt and many get re-disfellowshipped ..Over 10 years,thats 300,000 people gone.Thats not including deaths or people who quit.Thats by the WBT$ own "cooked books"......I agree with "Mary"..The WBT$ is probably losing at least 100,000 Jehovah`s Witness`s a year..In the future there may be more out,than in...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit