Nosferatu's School of Dating - Lesson 1.1 - Rejection

by Nosferatu 17 Replies latest social relationships

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Good stuff, Nos. Where's 1.0?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Noz - although I do not wholly disagree w/ what you have posted, here is my experience in the woman who is not married and dates men area.

I have dated men and broke up w/ them and able to maintain a friendship with them. So it is possible as long a people understand boundaries. I have never said to a guy who wants to date me, let's just be friends. What I have said is "no". But I come from the school of honest, not pansy.

I have heard men say that it is intimidating going up to a chick when she is with her friends and asking her out. Which I would say, I can see how that would be the case. But in some cases, when a group of women are out with their GF, they want it JUST to be their GFs and no one else. So we can be a little put off when a guy comes up and breaks the flow. I cannot say how one can tell if a chick is wanting to be hit on or wants to be with her peeps. My suggestion would be to 1) avoid drinking so much rum that the "rum courage" causes a fuzzy vision and thus a lack of insight as to the situation 2) have the confidence that you are all that and a bag a chips! confidence goes a long way (p.s. don't confuse confidence w/ cockiness).

And as for women and shiny objects .... hmmm, I wish I could say for a certainty that was not true, but I have a couple of GFs who are like that. However, olive oil only makes me thing of slicked back hair and lots of gold chains and sorry but that is so not a good look.

Let me assure you, I am like all others here, I have been the dumpee and the dumper. Either way it sucks.

Have a great new years GUYS!

• searching4truth
  • searching4truth
    searching4truth

well written but just curious what makes you a guru?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Good stuff, Nos. Where's 1.0?

Oops

But in some cases, when a group of women are out with their GF, they want it JUST to be their GFs and no one else. So we can be a little put off when a guy comes up and breaks the flow.

Although I'm somewhat aware of that, I'll get into becoming part of the flow.

My suggestion would be to 1) avoid drinking so much rum that the "rum courage" causes a fuzzy vision and thus a lack of insight as to the situation

Agreed. A drunken fool isn't attractive

2) have the confidence that you are all that and a bag a chips! confidence goes a long way

Agreed, and I covered Confidence in 1.2.

well written but just curious what makes you a guru?

Well, I'll put it this way... if you choose not to believe anything I write, then just ignore my posts. I could sit here and write about every woman I've interacted with, but writing about it doesn't prove anything. If you would like some kind of validation of why I'm "qualified" to write about seduction, send me a PM.

• Schism
    Schism

I think you might be making this more complicated than it really is, and that's only going to intimidate people who already have problems getting a date, lol.

• zagor
    zagor

LOL these are good tips, made me think :)

Though I can tell you that "rejection" feels like it only to a person insecure in who they are as individauals. If you are not complete or happy with yourself by yourself then indeed end of relationship will feel like rejection. I've walked out on several relationships never to turn back, so I guess technically those ladies were also rejected. Well not really, we were just not made for each other. And I'm still friends with all of them. For a relationship to work both sides must have that inner voice that tells them they just can't lose this person, if only one of them feels that way then it is doomed.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Good stuff, Nos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit