by Ranchette 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Trevor

U GO BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Hawk:

Hi. Yeah, great point about the phone number. I wrote this letter (and sent it) a few weeks ago so I included a number I pulled of the UN-DPI website. Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the number you have used:

Ms. Isold Oca
    Information Officier
    NGO Section
    Department of Public Information
    United Nations New York, N.Y. 10017
    Telephone 212-963-1859

I will use this information in future letters.

By the way, I'm in the Greater Vancouver area, out here in "beautiful" BC.

TS,

• Isabella
    Isabella

"I do not want controversy (at the UN). I want them to keep the site up so that we can direct people to "see for themselves". If their membership entry is removed it will be much harder to convince our loved ones of the adultery with the scarlet colored beast."

On this, I would just like to suggest that people print this out. When you go to the alphabetical list, click on the Watchtower link. And, print that page out. It should be sufficient considering it contains all the info. including the "DPI" assignment. And, also at the bottom of the page will be the URL including "un.org". A date should be there too.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Isabella,

First point - when you give the web page, make sure you also give the contact name and telephone number that is on this thread for Ms. Oca at the DPI. Believe me it we help get you over that "internet is evil" crap the WTS spews out.

Second point - You are not thinking.

If the WTS is removed, then that means the UN's DPI "disfellowshipped" the WTS as an accredited associate.

That means the UN will have to issue a press release. That also means that there will be articles in the press.

Also the UN's telephone number for the DPI (which Trevor has correctly) will also be in place with those DPI information Officers, such as Ms. I. Oca, under Paul Hoeffel's command. If you can afford the call, they will verbally tell you when the WTS was a member.

Either way you cut this puppy, the WTS is exposed for the rest of its existance.

The big thing now is that some how this UN/WTS affair has to be distributed wider in publicity. Seeing most of the world doesn't get the internet it will take some newspapers and TV shows to really get the message out.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit