Fallout Over The WT-UN Contraversey

by Ranchette 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Yes, fallout has already begun (literally)over the WT-UN contraversey!

A long time JW friend of ours told my husband today that he has already Disassociated himself from the organization after seeing the proof of WT's immoral affair with the Beast.
    This was the last straw for him.

I wonder how many others this info is going to effect this way?
    We will see.

Ranchette

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Everyone here should be doing everything in their power to get this info to their JW family, JW friends, and JW acquaintances.

Those here who have memberships at GC and WOL should now ask themselves if this is the one issue that is important enough to go ahead and risk their membership by posting this info on those JW DBs.

This is THE BIG ONE folks!

• msil
    msil

I have begun making moves on this.

I do not want controversy (at the UN). I want them to keep the site up so that we can direct people to "see for themselves". If their membership entry is removed it will be much harder to convince our loved ones of the adultery with the scarlet colored beast.

I showed it to one elder and to my Dad. They are both very distraught and almost to the verge of calling it quits!!

This is powerful - please use it wisely. We want to use it to free people not to beat the WT over the head (their decline in membership will be the worst beating they can endure).

• Robdar
    Robdar

Out of all the information found on this site that I have shared with my JW family, this subject is the one causing a stir.

The hypocrisy of the WTBS boils my blood. May Jehovah's wrath damn these charlatan-whores in Brooklyn masquerading as God's organization on earth.

Let our battle cry to the precious ones still in this vile organization be: "Get out of her my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues."

Scream it from the roof tops. Do not rest until every JW you know hears about this wretched treachery of the WTS.

"Ha'Shem hu ha'Elokim"
    Robdar

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Msil,
    Hi,
    I share your concern and hope everyone sees the importance of this.
    There's NO need to swamp the UN with calls and e-mails.
    I think most of us are satisfied with the info we already have and know more is forthcoming.

I do have a question for you,how have you gotten Jw's to listen to this info?

I'm interested in hearing how anyone handles this.Please share people.

Also, how do we get this info out to the "internet phobic" witnesses?

Ranchette

• Robdar
    Robdar

Rancette, you wrote:

"I do have a question for you,how have you gotten Jw's to listen to this info?"

Forward this thread to all the JW's that you have an email address for. Print it and give it to the "internet phobic" witnesses.
    Call your JW relatives. I did. Some will not listen. Some will and they will thank you for it later.

"Ha'Shem hu ha'Elokim"
    Robdar

• msil
    msil

Ranchette,

I walked into this elders office. We started talking about the Isaiah book page 52, 54 and 289. I then asked him if how the harlot rides the scarlet colored beast. He gave the standard answer: flase religion cohorting with the UN and governments etc.

Then I asked him if he knew that the UN had both national (government) and non-government members. He said no. So I stood by him and took him to the UN site at www.un.org. From the main page is a site map.....we clicked it and picked the NGO/DPI area. We covered what an NGO was and how in order to be a member one has to apply for membership and go through an approval process - it is not an unsolicited award. I also showed him how in order to be accepted members have had to agree to the terms of membership. Those terms include: sharing the ideals of the UN charter; agreeing to promote the UN etc.

Then I said would the religious members that enrolled as NGO's be considered part of the harlot who rides the beast? He said he thought so. I then said "lets look and see who all the members are". We went to the alphabetic directory entry and started seeing all the churches etc. "W" is near the bottom, so we were forming pretty strong conclusions by the time we reached the entry for the Watchtower...

He printed it off in shock and is still trying to absorb it.

As far as my parents, I will reveal more in the future. I have more work to do on other family members first.

I asked him about the

• Farkel
    Farkel

Next week, the WTS will apply for membership in the World Council of Churches. The following week they will encourage their membership to run for political office (Rom. 13:1). The week after that, they will make a generous donation to the NRA.

It will all be effortlessly explained away as "adjustments" that "Jehovah's People(tm)" make as the "light gets brighter."

They are a pile of lying whores, and the sooner those dubs with any braincells left will realize that, the sooner they can get on living and get off "hoping" for the bullshit phantasmagorical fantasies those self-serving bastard hypocrites have been peddling for 125 years.

Farkel
    Beats-Around-the-Bush Class

• msil
    msil

Robdar,

It is better to construct an email of your own than forward the thread. Cut and paste info from the thread but do not allow them to think this was started by a group of disgruntled apostates.

The have to appreciate the info is from 2 sources. their own literature which condemns the UN and the harlot (particularly the stuff they are currently studying in the Isaiah book) and the official web site of the UN.

The more credibility you can add the more effective your efforts will be. (in this case removing doubts of credibility can accomplish that).

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

I told it my mother a VERY loyal JW. She was completely shocked and almost cried. This weekend I will share it with 3 friends (elders).
    HappyDay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit