Are you still scared of Jehovah?

by MsMcDucket 25 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Not in the least

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Absolutely NOT! I don't believe in that lying, selfish, abusive, phsycotic man made god anymore than I believe in Santa Claus, oh wait....no, Santa is real ! I do however believe in a Creator, and instead of me being afraid of him, I am at times in awe when contemplating his creation.

IC

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Yes I am.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Which goes to show that the WTS lie when they say that godly fear is a positive fear of upsetting a father; its not...its about fear of going against the society that they really want to instill.

On another note how the hell could I actually be scared of a God who has not had the balls to make an appearance in goodness knows how many centuries? Either he doesnt exist (which I am inclined to believe) or he simply doesnt deserve my fear in any respect.

Db74

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Scared and fear to me are two different things, I am not scared of Jehovah and especially since I have really gotten to know Him through His Son and reading the Bible. I now see Him as the loving Father that He is and not the person the witnesses have described Him, a person who could never be pleased. I fear Him as I did and still do my father who is now 86 years old, but not scared in the sense that we were all taught.

abr

• luna2
    luna2

Jehovah? What Jehovah? He's a WTS sock puppet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit