Should I start posting dating tips?

by Nosferatu 24 Replies latest social relationships

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Maybe you saw Deuce Bigalow too many times! (movie with Rob Schneider in it) Is that what gave you your ideas to be a man-whore? LOL

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

What exactly does this mean, that 'you made it a goal to be the best man-whore you possibly could?' First, what is a man-whore? Second, how is this possibly a postive thing? Third, why would said man-whore be the one qualified to tell regular men what works on women and what doesn't? All he is qualified to tell is what makes a man-whore...not what makes a woman genuinely--and lastingly--swoon.

Are you all about aiming for the sack, or aiming for the sancitity of marriage? Different sets of advice to be formed and followed, for sure!

• zagor
    zagor

LOL good luck

It's hardly ever the same. I remember my first experience. I went out to this bar. There were a couple of ladies sitting by themsleves there. I picked a chair with me and asked if "this chair was taken" to which they laughed and invited me to sit with them lol. I told that later to some mates and all of a sudden they were using it too. But whatever you do I'd say be yourself and be original.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    LOL, don't you think that the women here might actually know more about how to impress women than any man-whore??

The gay ones might. As for a woman who has never dated another woman, I'm not so sure about that.

What exactly does this mean, that 'you made it a goal to be the best man-whore you possibly could?'

To become good at dating (and sleeping with) women.

First, what is a man-whore?

A man who whores around :)

Second, how is this possibly a postive thing?

A lot of it I will touch on in the future. But if you want a couple of reasons:

#1 - I don't get one-itis because I'm dating too many women at once
    #2 - It helps weed out the bad women more quickly, and gives me more of an idea of what I'd want in a long term partner (which is a goal I have achieved)

Third, why would said man-whore be the one qualified to tell regular men what works on women and what doesn't?

Because he's gone out and experienced it. I'd personally prefer to learn from someone who knows what he's doing, rather than from someone who theorizes based on what other people say.

All he is qualified to tell is what makes a man-whore...not what makes a woman genuinely--and lastingly--swoon.

So, why can't he be qualified to do both? If he can attract lots of women, he can figure out what they enjoy in a man.

Are you all about aiming for the sack, or aiming for the sancitity of marriage?

I'm about helping people get what they want. This stuff applies to getting one night stands, dating, short term relationships, long term relationships, and even marriage. I've lived all of them, but my main goal was to find a good woman to be my wife, and the mother to my children. I must say that I've been successful, but the road I travelled to get there was fun, educational, and interesting.

But whatever you do I'd say be yourself and be original.

One thing I'm quite against is using canned lines and gimmicks to pick up women. The book "The Game" by Neil Strauss shows the negative side effects of using things that aren't part of your natural personality. The route I recommend is to IMPROVE your existing personality to make it more attractive to women rather than cover it up.

• sspo
    sspo

Should I start posting dating tips?

No, just find me a good looking girl that I can date and is not high maintenance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit