Should I start posting dating tips?

by Nosferatu 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Many of us came out of the JWs with very little dating experience under our belts (married or not), and a lot of us were VERY lost when it came to the opposite sex. The WTS didn't help us learn how to pick a woman, how to court her, or even how to have sex with her. There's a lot of horror stories about first JW sexual encounters, and a lot of horror stories about dating after leaving the org.

I made it a goal to catch up on my dating experience after I deprogrammed myself, and I learned a lot about the competitive and tricky dating world. I also made it a goal to become the best man-whore that I possibly could. I succeeded to the point where I could have almost any woman I wanted, but it took a lot of learning and experimenting.

I keep reading countless dating experiences on here that I've read over and over again, and have repeatedly seen in the real world. They're usually all full of the same mistakes that many people make when they begin dating the opposite sex and could easily be avoided.

My question is, would anybody be interested if I were to start posting dating and relationship tips on here (at least for men)?

• cyberdyne systems 101
  • Stealth453
    Stealth453

Hellya. Some of us old married guys could use some help in romancing our swethearts too.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Sounds like Nos wants to share his pick-up artist tips.

Nos,
    If you post, make sure u tell us who your targets were (under 30 gals at bars?). I've seen some of your advice, and it wouldn't work on me at my advanced age of 40-something.

Post away. But don't be surprised if the women here rip your advice to shreds. I'll be watching this with interest.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

sure i'll buy it..

(metorphorically..not literally..i'm not that desperate lol)

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe it is just a boring day at work, what with nobody around except for us volunteers.

Hi, my mom has a red car too...but she doesn't have red hair like you...

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Hmmmm, sounds like someone is bragging?

• Clam
    Clam

Nosferatu why not? It would be interesting. Over here in England all we do is say "Get your coat love - you've pulled."

Clam

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

This sounds like fun. Post away.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That would be a fun thread to read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit