Gerald Ford dying: Any Impact on the Rose Bowl?

by Oroborus21 18 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Restrangled,

Excellent! May the ethereal moment you now enjoy with the sublime Andrea B. be long remembered and cherished. His bella voce came wafting through the highly-charged atmosphere the other day from a neighbor's house. I wanted to fall on my knees and thank God for the marvel of the human voice.

Next best thing is

A Chickering...........

Love,

CoCo

• restrangled
    restrangled

Oh, Coco, .....I love you...I am still enjoying Andrea B.

r.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Go Blue!!!

• compound complex
  • Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Went as I expected.....and now the Trojans can look forward to next Fall...

that's one half of my "prediction" right... hopefully the BCS championship will be competitive.

Fight On!

Eduardo

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

You realize Eduardo, that Michigan viewed this as a pointless consolation game and only gave 1/2 effort right? They should have been playing Oho State, and they knew it. The BCS is terrible, play that game again as a first round playoff game (that implies a new motivation for both teams) and Michigan comes out on top. Do I sound bitter? :>)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Yesterday USC looked like they could compete with an NFL team. Makes you wonder what in the hell happened in that UCLA game. God, I hope Michigan is better than UCLA!

The Gators will be no challenge for the Buckeyes.

I hope that "our long national nightmare" - the BCS - comes to an end soon!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Honesty, no. I do however think that the death of Ford has had far less impact on people, then Reagan did. People just don't see him as a great President and you could tell they were reaching a bit to find something about him to say, in their speeches. He might have been a nice man, but he was not elected and he was only President a couple years. I respect his office though, and that is all that really matter. Clinton will die next of terminal cancer, you'll find out soon.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    The Gators will be no challenge for the Buckeyes.

Well, I know it's been 6 days now but I figure I should revisit this thread and eat my crow. What an absolutely pathetic showing by the Buckeyes. O-H! I-O! N-O!

Perhaps a coaching change at Michigan and/or Penn State are what's needed to return the Big Ten to prominence. Ohio State has nothing but mediocrity ahead for the foreseeable future.

Dan, depressed-in-Columbus class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit