Gerald Ford dying: Any Impact on the Rose Bowl?

by Oroborus21 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

What do you think?

Will Michigan go out there and "Win one for the Slipper?"

--Eduardo

Fight On Trojans!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Your syntax implies the old boy isn't quite dead yet, but, alas....

Unfortunately, I don't thing his passing will inspire anyone or anything, but he did seem to be a nice, genuine person, for a politician. He could put you to sleep with a speech of more than 85 words. Go Trojans is right!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Eduardo

Gerald Ford played college football. What did you play....pocket pool?

• joe_black
    joe_black

Gerald Fords death will have no impact on anything, anywhere.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Go Bruins!

(just thought I'd razz Eduardo)

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

hah hah M.J.!

well it would sting more if yall hadn't tanked against Florida State.

Come on root for the Pac-10 at least. I was even rooting for Cal last night.

Seriously, if yall sort out your quarterback situation, next year's USC/UCLA game should be pretty good one too.

-Ed

PS: my hope (prediction) is that USC is going to Blow out Michigan and Ohio State is going to blow out Florida and we will wonder what might had been if the Bruins hadn't played out of their minds that last game.

• Backed away
    Backed away
    PS: my hope (prediction) is that USC is going to Blow out Michigan and Ohio State is going to blow out Florida and we will wonder what might had been if the Bruins hadn't played out of their minds that last game.

I sure hope your right, I'm really nervous about USC because they are so inconsistent this year, and Michigan has a chip on their shoulder , I'm hopeful for a good game.

SC Dad

Fight on!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Wrong on both counts. Michigan and Florida will both win. Bruins? Be serious. SEC Baby

Michigan go #48

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Persons Unduly Concerned With Competitive Sportive Activity,

Will you be recording the entire day's events so as to not miss having a full and meaningful share in spiritual activities? Will you be sure to have procured a full night's sleep 31 December in order to be coherent and bright the following morning? Will the spirits directing you that day be our heavenly brothers or those from a bottle that egg you on to immoderateness and sloth? I do find your attachment to a porcine integument kicked mercilessly about the gridiron most unsettling and hereby announce that I am stumbled. On the other hand, I can be broad of mind and spirit. May those contestants for whom you noisily applaud, i.e., root, be fleet of foot and carry their banners proudly into a season of illustrious victory. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

CoCo the non-competitor

• restrangled
    restrangled

CoCo truth be told I could care less about football, I'm currently listening to Andrea Boceli Con Te Partio and feeling no pain. But I will get a certain satisfaction knowing that Eduardo's beloved USC will fall to Gerald Fords alma mater Michigan. Go #48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit