PainFull!!

by OUTLAW 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

outlaw

..Sometimes it`s best to leave them where they are,but not always

I know your right but I also know how difficult its been for me and i would want to impact someone else like that unless they took the first steps on their own. It would be different if i had answers but i don't only questions. So I preffer to leave their illussion in place unless they start to remove it on their own then I will be there to help.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

If you can keep gently working them through that, and they can keep listening, you've got yourself a family.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Man! I thought from the title that you'd caught something important in your snowblower! And then had posted it in "Beliefs" instead of "Medical".

But the pain of family not getting it just sucks. Maybe one day they'll get it, and you'll be there for them.

In the mean time, there's cows to relocate, huskies to entertain and a cat trying to get his shut-eye.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Searching4truth..Take it one step at a time.I`ve said nothing for over a decade.It`s only the last few years I have been slowly giving out bits of information.Good luck to you.....Sasmyfrass..I`ve got some of them back.My team is getting bigger..LOL!!.....Steph..Good morning bud!..It snowed big time last night.Gonna have fun with the Snow Thrower!....My relatives came up for Christmas.I had the The Christmas tree up and decorated.There was lots of food and drink.Everyone had a great time.They`ve come a long way.The way things are going,there won`t be any Dubs in my family after my generation..In the mean time theres snow to throw,cows to toss,pets to entertain and penguins to sobre up..The cat just woke up,he looks exhausted.He needs a nap to recouperate from his nap!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Sorry Outlaw for your delima.

Remember it is said that the truth hurts, but really it only hurts foe one of two reasons.

1) If you never hear it - "Ignorance is not bilss"

2) If you were mad to believe a lie first then were exposed to the truth.

Also Jesus did say that the truth would set you free, but he did not say it would always be easy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

2112..Thanks..It used to be a dilema,now it`s a work in progress..Jesus was right..And a hell of a bartender..Water into wine???..I wonder if he could do water into Scotch..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Warlock
    Warlock

Good to see you were talking about someone else's pain. I was thinking you were going to tell us you fell in the snow blower.

Warlock

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Warlock..If I fell into the Snow Thrower..The Coyotees(wild dogs)would be munching on my ass.The Ravens(large black birds)would get the rest.. LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Warlock
    Warlock
    The Coyotees(wild dogs)would be munching on my ass.The Ravens(large black birds)would get the rest..

Kind of like an early Armeggedon?

Warlock

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Warlock..I`ve never thought about it like that before..Maybe at Armageddon,God will send down Snow Throwers to cleanse the world of wickedness..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit