I need your advice

by cecil 12 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Typical JW response ...

"la la la la la I can't hear yooouuu"

must serve Jah, preach, preach, preach, serve jah, preach, preach, meeting, preach, meeting, serve jah

Reminds me of the Duncan donut guy "Time to make the donuts"

So let's see Mr mailmymum - Jah's org is imperfect men, but you MUST obey it because PERFECT Jehovah is using it, even though it screws up all the time. Makes PERFECT sense now that you explain it so well.

This is really annoying, the typical 'well the org makes mistakes but it's The True Org and all'. How can a human brain work under this circular thinking? I'm surprised more JW's don't spontainiously combust under the pressure.

As far as

Why are they not coming to my door if they are so loving and they know what is going to happen in the future?

Why aren't the JWs coming to MY door huh? I haven't seen one in years!

• roybatty
    roybatty

I guess mymailmum now has a "reasoning book" that she can use on-line.

• tdogg
    tdogg

mymailmum: You SHOULDN'T EVEN BE READING THIS. You know it and I know it. So dont come on here defending your church when your church tells you that you shouldn't even be on this website. I could be wrong, maybe you were granted 'special powers' by the society so that when you read this "apostate" material you are not harmed by it like the rest of the brothers and sisters would be.

Just in case you are still reading, let me assure you that most on this site have seen the things that happen among the jw's.
    Unlike you we are tired of making excuses for it like "Jehovah allows certain things to continue for a time" and "Satan is the one testing all of Jehovah's people". No, either God is directing the elders and the society or he is'nt. Which one is it? Oh I know, he is directing them when they do the right thing, and when they screw up it was imperfect human error again, right? How conveniant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit