this freaking sucks

by BlackSwan of Memphis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Sending you some get the hell over this cold energy! Sorry you're feeling poorly, hope you get better in time for a jolly old time tomorrow!

Sherry

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lol FF...a good cold remedy indeed.

BSOM--I hope you're able to get some rest and feel better soon.

• bernadette
    bernadette

Hope you are putting your feet up now and getting a rest

merry christmas

bernadette

• unhappy
    unhappy

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9BSoM)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry you're sick, you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. I hear brandy (or if you're like me any alcohol) is good for colds. Then again I don't need an excuse.

Sending you healing thoughts

Merry Christmas

• esw1966
    esw1966

I'm sorry you are not feeling well and that Christmas has been stressful for you.

I have learned that I will have to handle things better next year. This can be a bit stressful if you let it get to you.

I am trying to see the good in it. I like the saying that when you find Jesus you will find Christmas. Realizing the gift that Jesus has given us and celebrating his coming to the earth in such a loving way really helps me to get by during the stressful moments.

Hope things get better for you very soon and that your illness leaves you.

Merry Christmas!!!

Ethan

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Awwww thank you all. I just got back from my mother in laws. (where I tried my best to stifle any germ spreading coughs) and kept sipping water.

and try not to give everyone else the cold lol thats a gift they'll want to return!!

That is very true! I'll tell ya, I'm a huge advocate of sickies staying home. If I'm not much better tomorrow, I'll still have to go, but will likely hang out in another room with Hannah watching the 1000th episode of Spongebob.

Sounds like it's time for a good cold remedy.
    I'm so sorry you're sick, you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. I hear brandy (or if you're like me any alcohol) is good for colds. Then again I don't need an excuse

Y'know, I will probably do just that. Have my hubby pick something up, spice it up with lemon and honey and hope Santa brings good health t'morrow!

Sending you some get the hell over this cold energy! Sorry you're feeling poorly, hope you get better in time for a jolly old time tomorrow!

<<absorbing get the hell over this cold energy>> Thank You Sherry!

BSOM--I hope you're able to get some rest and feel better soon.
    Hope you are putting your feet up now and getting a rest

That is the goal. Rest,rest and more rest. Right after I get the kids stockings together!

I'm sorry you are not feeling well and that Christmas has been stressful for you.

I have learned that I will have to handle things better next year. This can be a bit stressful if you let it get to you.

That is true. And I think the stress and whatnot has a lot to do with how I ended up sick, and the fact that my kids are coughing all over the place.

I am trying to see the good in it. I like the saying that when you find Jesus you will find Christmas. Realizing the gift that Jesus has given us and celebrating his coming to the earth in such a loving way really helps me to get by during the stressful moments.

Finding the meaning in the holidays can definitely help one keep their perspective. Thank you for the reminder!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit