The JW and the apostate -- who's faith is vulnerable?

by Fatfreek 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I want Terry on my team!

At the end of the day and based on this scientific study (some 260 of some 6,000,000,000 earth inhabitants) of human nature, I've concluded that the answer to this topic's question, "who's faith is vulnerable?", is the JW.

Despite his continued indoctrination at the five weekly meetings, the thrice-yearly out of town assemblies, the constant barrage of verbiage from the pages of the various publications, the frequent association with others of like faith (questionable, at that) -- the JW must be constantly on guard from being influenced, from being exposed to certain truths, yes truths, from their Mother's own literature -- their worst enemy.

It's this very literature that incriminates them, reveals the untruths, reveals the failed dates and the weak attempts to cover them up.

These are only a few of the vulnerabilities that the remaining JW's with traces of intelligence know they bear on their shoulders each time they knock on a door, or approach someone in the mall or on some street corner, or wherever they make some evangelizing contact. Which flip-flop teaching will I have to defend today, which failed date will I have to sidestep?

However, being trapped in some room for 24 hours with a skilled ex-witness AND their worst enemy (their own literature)? -- that, my dear friends would be their worst nightmare.

Fats

• Arthur
    Arthur

The most pressing question, and perhaps the most critical factor is:

Would they be allowed to have sex in their room?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit