A christmas card for everyone at JWD>

by restrangled 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

((((restrangled))))

Thank you and yours for the beautiful card. I don't know if people realize what a big difference the little things make. Sometimes you don't even know you've touched someone in a wonderful way.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Bttt

Abandoned....you are a sweet heart...glad you enjoyed it!

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

bttt.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thank you restrangled. (((((((restrangled))))))

• restrangled
    restrangled

Bttt....just because everyone needs a Christmas card......

r.

• restrangled
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Rest e famiglia,

Frosty never looked better! What beautiful animation. Zeus, Max and Girlie, I perceive, are family/national treasures. Is the bird one of your pets also? Love, best wishes and holiday greetings from Chick E. Ring and CoCo!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Coco,

We use to have an African Grey parrot....rescued from the elements here in Florida. He was the silliest bird! His favorite sentences were:

"Hey, come 'ere and give me a kiss" .... Oh Sh$$ and Here Kitty, kitty, kitty which the cat would respond to and then promptly be nipped on his tail. He could blow rasberries with the best, always at the most inopportune moments which caused hysterical laughter and then he would start laughing!

Anyway, we lost him one year. I didn't clip his wings and he was allowed flight in our screened in pool area. The pool guys left the door open one day and he escaped. It's almost 10 years later, but I still watch and listen for him.

His name was Doobie Doo.

Merry Christmas Coco.

r.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Restrangled,

GREAT CARD! Jacquie Lawson is the best!! Claire has subscribed for a couple of years now and the cards just get better and better.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit