Anyone have the Jan 15 07 Watchtower?

by Euphemism 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    cannot read, I hope someone else can help make it bigger.

Just look at the thread in PRINT PREVIEW, then use your computer's enlargement (VIEW) at

a higher percentage.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Thanks, Ann!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Do you have page 19?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

on the way out, my eyes are very good! It was very small before you posted your comments.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Page 19? Oh dammit! I did the wrong one! Will rectify ....

alt

• 5go
    5go

Can someone summerise this new light ( or is it something else ) for us lazy types.

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

This explains why my parents have been acting all weird. I've been DF'd for a couple of years now (thankfully). However, they haven't kept in touch with any regularity. Now I know why. Thanks WTS.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Oh, geez, here we go again! Obviously, some of the "flock" have actually been treating their children like, well, their children. Got to put a stop to that right now, don't they.

I can't wait for the fallout.

Jankyn

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Oh goody! It came out just in time after I sent in my letter of disassociation to my sister. So now she can treat me even more like 'a dog returning to its own vomit.'

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I going to get copies of this magazine so I can send it to my nonJW siblings so they will understand why my JW sister acts the way she does towards me. Anything I can do to give a good anti-Witness!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit