Predictions for 2007

by free2beme 24 Replies latest jw friends

• V
    V

Umm,

• Awake! will become a monthly rag and will change it's name to The Period!
  • A J-Dubs for dummies book will be released.
  • Awake! went to monthly in 2006 and "J-Dubs for Dummies" is called What Does the Bible Really Teach? also released in 2006.

• juni
    juni

I predict that taxes will be higher.

I predict that people will still die.

Sorry. Don't feel too funny right now.

Juni

• poppers
    poppers

I predict that there will be huge growth in JWD membership.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Can you give me the numbers to Jan 19,2007 Florida Lottery, thanks in advance.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Two most common things said to me in a day, when I end with, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

1. Yes, I would like a million dollars ... or ... send me a million dollars.

2. Yes, the winning lottery numbers.

LOL ... the last comment just reminded me of that.

• Mary
    Mary

I predict that:

• Michael Jackson will get breast implants and get his dinger snipped off;
    • at least 20 famous couples in Hollywood will split up
    • there will be an earthquake somewhere
    • Nicole Richie will star in The Invisible Woman
    • Paris Hilton/Pamela Anderson will continue to be the epitome of why people think blondes are dumb
    • George Dubya will insist that God told him to now invade Iran
    • Armageddon will still be nowhere in sight.
  • free2beme
    free2beme

I also predict that by summer the draft will begin

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

1. The Borg will launch three tract distrubution campaigns, each with progressively worse participation.

2. The Green Zone will come under massive attack.

3. Dick Cheney has his final heart attack. He will be buried in an undisclosed location in South America.

4. A terrorist attack will occur on July 11, 2007.

5. Dick Clarke will die.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

That there will be 365 days in 2007, each day will be 24 hours, each week will have 7 days and four weeks will add up to one month with some months having more than 30 days and one month will have 28 unless it is a leap year then it will have 29 days. The sun will rise in the east and set in the west. There will be four seasons in one year, winter, spring, summer and fall. Jews and Arabs will hate each other. Politics and religion will be at odds with each other. The Watchtower will claim it prophesied all this.

Blueblades

• poppers
    poppers

Good one Blueblades. Unfortunately you are probably right; unfortunate because those will be the first predictions they made to come to pass. They will then use those to bolster their past predictions by saying, "See how accurate we were this year? Surely we are God's chosen ones. Just wait, you'll see - everything else we've said will happen too."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit