What is going ON?

by Aintthatcute 32 Replies latest jw friends

• roybatty
    roybatty

There were quite a few WT teachings that I didn't believe when I was "appointed by the holy spirit" to become an elder. Kind of makes me chuckle when I think about this and read You Know's posts.

• Gozz
    Gozz

ATC,

the elders don't have to pray. Have you forgotten Hebrews 1:1? Jehovah does not communicate with humans again. Jehovah won't tell them what he thinks anyway. Or is that reasoning new to you? All they do is watch your 'works' and see if it's agreeable with them. They'll decide if they can work with you. And that's what matters, and a few things that look good on paper. It's all about your 'packaging', what you project. And if they do pray, what's the prayer about? Prayer's the last thing they're thinking of.

When I asked sometime why some spies were able to infiltrate the organization, and get appointed even into high positions, one elder said it was a test, that Jehovah used them spies to sift those who weren't for real. I just wondered, how far would Jehovah go? Or how far would they let him?

• JT
    JT

So YK

tell us why an Annointed Bro of Christ with the heavenly hope LIKE YOU

CAN'T GET THE ELDERS TO LAY HANDS ON YOU

O THAT'S RIGHTS i FORGOT JR Brown top spokesman for the ORG explained it ot us once before and i Quote:

"Paducah sun 1-5-01

". But he said because of the church's structure, the fact that such a
    member, if male, who would have fewer rights in the congregation, would not be serving in a leadership role would alert members that "he obviously lacks spiritual maturity."

JR Brown
    Watchtower Public Relationship Dept.

YK how could i forget that you merely "Lack Spiritual Maturity" perhaps that explains why you hand out with us

you just can't cut it in the Org my man- you are a Theocratic Loser
    according to your own org- how sad

ck this out if you were at the District convention and Teddy Jaraz, Dan Sydlick, and Henchel were talking to 3 DOs and you walked up and introduced yourself and they asked What congo are you serving in? and Are you the PO or SEC? and you said NONE- THEN YOU walked away and one of the elders in your hall joined them and said to them:

"The Young bro who was just here "Claims to be of the annointed"

THEY WOULD LAUGH AT YOUR SILLY A$$

so please man you have no standing in the very Org you belong to

WE ARE ALL YOU HAVE and you KNOW IT

I just LOVE it when male jw go into deep explantions about the APPOINTEMENT OF ELDRS WHEN they don't even qualify by WT rules to handle a mike

reading your post on THIS SUBJECT is like listening to a janitor cleaning the hall floors of a collge explain Physics to a Professor on the subject
    IT CARRIES NO WEIGHT

my suggestions is stick with something that doesn't highlight your lack of understanding how the org works

as i have told you so many times before - there are many of us here here who not only ENFORCED WT RULES , but some of us came up with the GOOFY STUFF

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit