PROGRESS RESOLUTIONS 2007

by anewme 16 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Anewme

I am going to have to work on no 4...............................

My non witness family must be so sick of me

• hambeak
    hambeak

Anewme

I plan to accomplish that with what I told my daughter when I found out about my son that all future communication would have to be by mail and not any more phone conversations unless they can be civil as I have my life to live and am still young enough to see the beauty in this earth and will not allow their hatred of me for not being a jw and a supporter of the borg affect me any more.

If they want a positive relationship I am here as I always have been but I will not allow again any painful barbs into my heart.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Primum non nocere

Nil illegitimo carborundum

Carpe Diem

First, do no harm.

Don't let the bastards grind you down

Seize the day

• bernadette
    bernadette

3. Never panic when seeing Witnesses

anewme, no 3 is a good one for me. There are lots of witnesses living in my area and at present I tend to avoid going to places where i know the witnesses will be at any given time of the day.

So no witness dominated thinking/restrictions on my going about my daily life .

bernadette

• anewme
    anewme

GOOD FOR YOU BERNADETTE!!!

OK! WHO ELSE WANTS TO MAKE A RESOLUTION FOR THE NEW YEAR???????????

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

1. Be a better friend

2. Let my friends love me

3. Be a better mother

4. Take better care of myself

5. Stop hiding in my house

6. Ask for help and support

7. Be there for my friends

8. Call my siblings more

9. Hug and kiss the hubby more.

I could go on...

• Mystla
    Mystla
    I adore the earth and its wonderful bounty............you included my friend

Ditto!! I feel giddy at times with how wonderful life has become.. it just kinda oozes out and overflows

My resolution for next year is to use my art supplies and not worry if it looks like crap, just have fun with it and enjoy myself! I've been working on the "not worrying about what other people think" for awhile now.. and I'm getting there, slowly but surely.. letting my creative side out to play is the next step.

Misty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit