HOW THE JUDGE STOLE CHRISTMAS

by Mary 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam

Excellent stuff Mary. Once again another great idea for a set of Xmas Apostacards.

That miserable old tosspot really did deprive so many little kids of the joy and magic of Christmas. One of many despicable legacies.

• juni
    juni

You are so talented Mary!!

If that's what you can create when tired .......you're in the wrong occupation girl!

Thanks for the entertainment. Keep them coming.

Juni PS Enjoyed Tweetie too Atlantis!

• Undecided
    Undecided

He said religion is a snare and a racket. He just might be right about christmas. This year it seems like a big chore, especially when you don't have any money for presents.

Ken P.

• Mary
    Mary
    He said religion is a snare and a racket. He just might be right about christmas. This year it seems like a big chore, especially when you don't have any money for presents.

One thing I've learned since I started celebrating Xmas, is that I don't really care about the presents. I like the singing, the decorations and church service. De Judge certainly wasn't thinking about it being a chore when he banned it------he was just a crockety old bastard that couldn't stand to see anyone happy.......

I'll finish off my rendition of how the old geezer stole Xmas tonight.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Fantastic Mary!!!!

Gotta print some out and drop them off at the local kingdumb hall!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Mary,

Excellent ... and very funny! There is apicture of the Judge-for-a-day Rutherford sitting at the head of one of the Bethel tables with a beautiful Christmas tree in the background. He has a stoic expression, like a robot who was afraid to smile, because a little joy might be too worldly for him.

Merry Christmas,

Jim Whitney

• I quit!
    I quit!

That was great Mary, very funny. You should email a copy to the Watchtower perhaps they could use it in their next book for children.

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks for reminding me of one of my old, old posts here, Mary:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/16918/207583/post.ashx#207583

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Good work Mary & Scully,

...you don't wanna know what the bastard did to the Easter Bunny.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

OMG....LMFAO..Mary, you are the best.

I wanna make it into a Christmas Cards.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit