Grooming for Eldarhood

by Wendy_Warden 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

How can you tell when the Wt is grooming someone to be an Eldar? I think this is happening to a friend of mine, but maybe I'm over reacting. Thanks

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

When the bruda is being taken out in service by the elders either for field service or mainly sheeperding visits and more talks in the service meeting during the C.O. visit.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

An elder in waiting is usually asked to pray a lot at field service groups, book studys etc. You will see him reading the watchtower regularly. He will be asked to take book studys when elders are not there. The CO will ask him to pray. He will do quite a few public talks. He will have quite a few service meeting items/TMS talks. He will appear to be always on the platform. The tip of his tongue will be brown

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Along with what Stilla and WAC said also he will be given more complex MS assignments such as the accounts or literature coordinator, definitely be a bookstudy assistant, and taken on numerous shepherding calls. If this person is a regular pioneer or his wife is and she is very charismatic and well liked then he's s shoe in for sure. Oh and also he can taste what the PO and CO had for lunch that day in form of the shit he's been eating out of their anus!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Along with what Stilla and WAC said also he will be given more complex MS assignments such as the accounts or literature coordinator, definitely be a bookstudy assistant, and taken on numerous shepherding calls. XBEHERE

So that's what those b@st@rds were up to.

No wonder the CO was disappointed when it was announced that I was no longer a regular on the Servant Body.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Just to add, before becoming an elder, a guy (and only guys are eligible) has to have been a Ministerial Servant (the Witnesses' term for a deacon) for at least a year, and generally has to be at least in his late 20's.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    he will be given more complex MS assignments such as the accounts or literature coordinator, definitely be a bookstudy assistant, and taken on numerous shepherding calls.

I did all of those things except BS assistant, but I was never even a MS.

The tip of his tongue will be brown

I think that's what I was lacking.

W

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

All you young potential elders out there being groomed by your body of elders , Is it worth it ?

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

When he starts getting the good borg implants

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

XBHERE that last line was funny, besides all the things mentioned here they will also dangle the carrot in front of him and TELL him that they really considered him for elder the last CO visit and will tell him what he needs to do and see how high he will jump in the next 6 months.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit