What's Your Attitude Toward Men & Women----Stereotypical???

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Everybody IS equal. The end. Period.

But there are differences, obviously.

But stereotypes? Not here. Every girl is different.

And me? No way.

• C_of_Tranquility
    C_of_Tranquility

I am a poor 30-something who drives a 94' Bonneville with 193,000 miles on it so instead of taking it to JiffyLube and letting them dump their cheap oil in it. I buy the top-notch synthetic oil and change my own oil. Yes I have trust issues with Jiffy heh. And no I am not butchy.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Women ARE biologically superior to men.How so: (1) Women have a longer life expectancy than men,there are more widows than widowers
    This is due in part to(A) The protective effects of estrogen which helps protect against hardening of the arteries.

(B) Women have "more stored fat" than men so they often live longer than men in a famine.

(C)Women have a slightly greater organ redundancy than men,because they procreate.

(2) Baby girls are 'smarter' and thrive better than baby boys up to one year old because testosterone inhibits brain development.
    " Women are sugar and spice and everything nice"

I LOVE women God bless you all.

I wish you sweet success and many joys.Cheers,Danny Haszard Bangor Maine USA [The only thing worst than a boy (me) with severe IBD Crohn's disease ulcerative colitis is a girl with it} Crohn's daughter

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

My beef is with these pampered women who bring their car in, and honestly have no clue what's going on or what to do about it. If she's married, I view that as a failure on hubby's part, because every man should know BASIC car care, and share the knowledge.

I see them come in, been shopping all day long...and they just take it in for silly reasons and then drive off in a huff. I tip my hat to all ladies who at least know SOMETHING about how to take care of their car. C of tranquility, thank you for changing your own oil! You know, I could really go into business as a mobile oil changer, no joke. Stop taking your car to the dealership. It's a simple procedure and you should do it yourself. Even if you take your sweet sweet time, like I do, it never took more than 45 minutes. Stop watching TV for an hour, grab a wrench, and just do it. If you have a four-banger, it's much cheaper than the dealership, even if you get an air filter too.

I'm not sparing the fellas either, though: I hope none of you are driving these monster trucks on a daily basis. STOP IT. We know you are compensating for Willy. You're NOT fooling me, pal. Just get a regular truck like everyone else. You spend 20k on suspension parts to...park it? Get a clue.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I used to believe in a lot of gender stereotypes about men and women. However, the older I get, the more people I tend to meet who do not conveniently fit into my generalizations. So why make them? For every one made, an exception can be found somewhere. What really is the point of dividing people into categories anyway? It usually just serves to separate and polarize us whether it is by gender, race or religion. (remember the sheep and the goats?)

By the way, ladies, I ALWAYS PAY.........................ALWAYS.

By the way, Warlock, I ALWAYS really appreciate that quality in anyone of any gender.

Cog

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

By the way, ladies, I ALWAYS PAY.........................ALWAYS.

I gave that up. I open doors and such, but if we are both working and we are both checking each other out than we can both be paying.

• zagor
    zagor
    Are all men and women the same? Do you regard members of the opposite sex "typical"?

Way I evaluate someone has nothing to do with their gender. There is nothing 'typical' about either men or women other than their sex organs to be perfectly blunt here

• minimus
    minimus

I love how we're careful to praise the female gender here but no one says anything really positive about men.

• C_of_Tranquility
    C_of_Tranquility

hehe ok mini ummm......are'nt we all female by default? I think also after men peak on their testosterone lvls they get more emotional. I applaud all you good men out there who put up with our womanly ways LOL we are the moody gender.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit