Suicide is a VERY bad thing.....

by lonelysheep 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• juni
    juni

I am sorry lonelysheep for your great loss. Suicide is a selfish act as they say as it leaves so many w/broken hearts.

I was at that point once when I came out of the JW religion. I got help though and I'm so happy I did. I would've missed out on so much happiness. But a person in a deep depression only thinks that death is better than living. They are not thinking rationally. It's sad.

Peace to you and a big hug,

Juni

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

(((lonelysheep))), I'm so sorry for your loss.

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

Hugs to you and those affected by this tragedy. Especially her dear daughter. I fight with depression and have come closer to suicide than I care to think about now. Like you (if I understand your post) I was helped to see the reality of it. A brother in my hall was a window washer (a JW who is a window washer????) and he jumped off a building one afternoon. Nobody has a clue as far as I know. Anyway, seeing his wife and son deal with it showed me what my actions would do to my wife and kids. Please let this experience, as bad as it is, always be a reminder to you that you are indeed loved and that life is something to be cherished no matter what we are going through at the moment.

I know you don't know me but if you need to talk, PM me or PM me for my phone number.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Lonelysheep, that is most terrible news. Here's to hoping that you can cope and make it through your tough ordeal. My thoughts are with you!

• evetteto
    evetteto

I'm sorry this happened and the devestation is brings to children they feel the parent didnt love them enuff to live and the guilt we feel bcuz we werent there, cuz we could have stopped it. 30 years ago my bset friend tried committing suicide christmas day...I went to her house that morn she was laying in her moms bed, she told me she had just taken all these pills to die and not to tell....I said ok, but I hv to go home right quick...I cldnt get to her mom ( who btw didnt like me cuz I was corrupting her dtr ) fast enuff and told her she had to rush her to the hospital....We were teens and it was all over her bf and a leathe jacket she didnt get him as promised for christmas...we joke abt it now...but every year abt christmas I pray for her and this demon called suicide...so I encourage you to pray for her daughter andif possible to keep in touch with her so she can share some of her moms memories with you....deepest sympathy...evette

• kls
    kls

((((((((((((((((( HUGS)))))))))) LS Suicide affects everyone . I am deeply sorry

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

(Hugs) Lonelysheep.

Losing someone to death is hard enough but where the person has brought about their own its even harder. Dawn and I earlier learned that a similar aged woman in her old congregation had done the same.

She was disfellowshipped and of course nobody could speak to her; so in her hour of need she had nobody...its sickening and I feel for you.

Sorry for your loss.

Gary

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My heart goes out to her family, daughter and you. How devastating. I am sorry. I hate that anyone can be so sad and in despair.

No one should ever be that unhappy.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

((((LonelySheep))). Really sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.

GBL

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

So sorry to hear that (((((((((((((lonelysheep)))))))))))))))))

Beyond the hurt and anger you may find, in time, that one dark yet essential aspect of love (not indifference) is to let our friends, parents, or even children, go when they really want or need to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit