Puke Alert! Today's Daily Text.....

by AK - Jeff 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• heathen
    heathen

obviously they claim to be over moses head . They claim they are jesus brothers not just Gods servant.They also claim that they alone can lead to the kingdom of the heavens for the 144k and a paradise earth for the GC. If I remember correctly even jesus said that his bretheren would be greater than , but I think that is exclusively during the millenial reign .

• Dagney
    Dagney

"Moses was by far the meekest of all the men who were upon the surface of the ground..." Even if Moses says so himself!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Around here, FDS stands for "Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger". Why? They are filthful (they harbor pedophiles), disgraceful (they misrepresent Jesus in ways that threaten to plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages if they become widespread), and they are slavebuggers in that they keep hounding people to do ever more and never appreciate it.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

<---- my animal contribution to this post first of all :) I wish someone would sneak into the printing department and just once put the words

"yadda yadda yadda"

after one of these insanely inane day texts. I think it would definitely be more "encouraging uplifting and appreciated" than their regular diet of old tired dont-forget-we-still-own-you pick up lines. Do you know that many of the friends read their day text in the bathroom while they are taking their daily um...... and thats EXACTLY WHERE IT BELONGS.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "Among the many Bible examples that highlight how humble people are favored with a glimpse of God’s glory is Moses, who enjoyed an intimate relationship with God. "

I have an intimate relationship with Jehovah too. I touched his wiener.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Come on you guys !

Don't you believe that their ability to munch crackers and sip wine once each year makes them qualified to be Mrs. Jesus Christs?

B the X

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

...and that reminds me, I got Jehovah drunk before I touched his wiener.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit