Company Xmas Party

by stillajwexelder 11 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well I attended the company xmas party this last weekend and it was damn good, loads of fun and good people. If JWs find out and I get disfellowshipped, tough shit.

• unique1
    unique1

Sounds like fun. Glad you enjoyed it.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Its hard to admit that you have been being stupid for not participating in the past.

• SB
    SB

my company xmas party was last night. free food, won some bottles of booze. lovely. :)

MERRY XMAS!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I went to my girlfriends X-mas party this past weekend and one of the owners puked on herself while the CEO was giving a speech. We had a lot of fun.

GBL

• blondie
    blondie

What did you tell your wife, stilla?

Blondie

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I, too, was at our company's Xmas party. My father tried to reach me and my wife told him I was at the company's Xmas party. He later asked me on the phone if people were fighting as he had read in the paper (about xmas party's in general). I told him this was neither the case in my former company nor in this one. Sorry, for disappointing him.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Oh that brings back WONDERFUL memories for me. I went to my first office Christmas party when I was 21 (and I had been a goody 2 shoes Jdub for 10 years). I got drunk on champagne, danced, and had to be driven home and carried up the stairs of my apartment by my friend's boyfriend. Got disfellowshipped, and have had no regrets since!!!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

My company's X-mas party was last week.....my department is having one tomorrow. Just spent a few bucks on stocking stuffers and a "white elephant" gift.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Blondie

The wife only knows, .....

On a need to know basis. Thats just me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit