I just need to say anything

by spiceant 9 Replies latest jw friends

• spiceant
    spiceant

Last thursday i left a mail at the mailbox of the CO of the cong i atleast untill now still attend. The mail concerned the Child Abuse Issue™, quoted the NYtimes article alleging 24K recorded abusers, Child Abuse Policy™ & some other things child abuse things that elude my mind. Today at the weekly Watchtower Brainwashing™. Today's WT Study™ disturbed me; "Respect our holy meetings™". I remember the absence of a little JW™ family with 2 children, i was sitting in their usual place.

The CO™ came to visit me where i was sitting after the meeting. He basicly called you and everyone else out here to be liars, said that the Borg™ would not allow any molestors any significant position and that we should reall just trust the Faithfull and Discreet Slave™. We will talk more abundantly in about 14 day's when we both have some time. I intend to bring some things along. This talk will determine wether or not i will do more drastic things like calling all JW's out to their own consciousness informing them i give them the choice of making me Lot when was saved from Sodom & Gomorra by the hand of an angel or Jona whom was so arrogant to think he was righteous. Well... something along the lines.

Summary: Dress up nicely, pay attention, don't play around, attend all meetings, teach your children. I don't remember any don't question the FDS™ remarks though. Last sunday WT Study™ was quite similar.

I should ask for some literature explainingw why the FDS™ should be noteworthy of my trust. Insofar my trust has plummeted by the same thing that disgusts me about McAmericans™ in general; Obesity, Mockery, Self righteousness, self deception, a general lack of common sense but most of all absence of genuin love & ignorance.

God i'm going crazy, this world is much to strange for me. Seriously.

† Resting In pieces - sanity †

• evetteto
    evetteto

Spice, I dont know what to say...cuz I'm in a state of confusion as to why anyone wld continue going there after coming to an accurate knowlege of all the lies and deceitfulness, my husband for one....but I'll tell you this knowing what you know ask Jehovah to clarify things for you James 1: 5,6. I hope your day gets better as you sssssssccccccccrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm.

Evette

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think it was the Dateline expose on the issue that recorded on video and shown to the world a CONVICTED pedophile going from door to door preaching and he was ALONE

Not one of the programs done around the world would touch this issue if they had not documented it very extremely carefully. They don't pick up topics so they can be taken to court

Dateline (US), Panorama (UK), Sunday (AU) The Fifth Estate (CN) as well as the Associated Press, CNN, and other programs in Germany, Denmark, Slovenia did their homework and as far as I am aware the WTS has not sued one of them because they know they don't have a leg to stand on. (http://www.silentlambs.org/ check the sidebar on the right side of the page)

You aren't crazy but they will try to make you feel you are the problem. Be prepared to walk out the door.

The more JWs get on the internet the less control the WTS has over them. The chains are getting heavier and many are opening their eyes to the real truth about the WTS

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I can understand why you want to try to get them out.

Keep in mind this:

You used your own powers of perception to realize that they are a publishing corp and not the Mouthpiece of God Almighty.

Everyone can use their own power of reason. Many choose to give it over to these people. There are many who will look at all the information, if not most, and will basically look through it.

Forget the co, find a few questions that JW's cannot reasonably answer, get some jw's one on one and pose the questions. But know that it won't be long before you are cornered once again by the co or presiding overseer.

Plant a seed with as many individuals as you can, but you can count on the elders finding a way to dispose of your prescence in the congregation. Capiche?

(I'm in the mood for a godfather movie )

• penny2
    penny2

(((spiceant)))

It is very disturbing when you find out the truth about "the truth". Look after yourself spiceant - there is support here when you need it.

penny2

• Hannah
    Hannah
    I'm in a state of confusion as to why anyone wld continue going there after coming to an accurate knowlege of all the lies and deceitfulness
    You aren't crazy but they will try to make you feel you are the problem. Be prepared to walk out the door.
    It is very disturbing when you find out the truth about "the truth".

Diddo, diddo, diddo!

• penny2
    penny2

spiceant

You are right when you talk about the absence of genuine love. You may find this out even more when you say what you really think. Don't worry about helping others see the truth about "the truth." They are capable of doing their own research like you have. If they can't do that, then nothing you say will persuade them (many of us have tried, without success).

spiceant, take care. You are very young to have the burden of this on your mind.

penny2

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Jesus said by their fruits you would recognize them, it is becoming more and more evident that they are what Paul said in 2 cor 11:13-15

13 These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

Yes they can give a good talk on love but showing it is another issue for them, many of them wouldn't know love if it fell from heaven and hit them in the head. Flee from her is what John said

• becca1
    becca1

McAmericans? Do I detect a note of prejudice there? Are you steroetyping Americans?

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

^^^^^^ I'm with you on that one. ^^^^^^

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit