They make you think there are no good people out there.

by LynnTink 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new boy
    new boy

Welcome Lynn

I have been in business for over 35 years (at one time only hiring JWs)...............worked with many "worldly" people and many "brothers and sisters"

I have been screwed over more by "Gods people" then any other!

And their reason................"Hay why NOT? why should he have more?............One day we will all be the same!

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Welcome, LynnTink!

There are LOTS of good people out there! Being able to finally see it and experience it is wonderful!

GGG

• rebelrider
    rebelrider

Wow, Wonderful. Looks like there are plenty of new "friends" for you Lynn . Maybe a special friend in due time.

• LanDi
    LanDi

Well, they have to because all us Goats are deserving of death for rejecting Jehovah ( who ever he is, as there is no J in Hebrew language and Jehovah comes from inserting the vowels of Adonai [lord] into YHWH and means according to the ever loving WTB+TS "he who causes to become" rather than Yahweh which means we think " He who is") and are of course, entirely wicked.

There are good people out there. No shadow of a doubt - look for example how many people donated to the Indonesian earthquake tsunami disaster fund - of course unfortunately, lets not kid ourselves - it was all stolen and pilfered away. The Dem Republic of Congo should be Africas richest country, but some leader there has pilfered between $20 and $ 40 BILLION from their funds - using it to keep himself in a life of luxury. The world is SICK, but always has been!! In the UK in the 13th century, everybody knew someone or of someone who had been murdered. The whole system is wrong, but thats life unfortuately. For example, the rich. I say if you can make a fortune, well thats your reward. Take Bill Gates, unfair business practises certainly, but he and Warren Beaty give a FORTUNE away - (tax evasion? No not really they give too much)

The truth is? What defines a good person. According to JWs to be a good peson you go out and sell magazines, convert and hassle people to become JWs because of love for them. Well I can tell you a childhood story. My brother and I (4 and 5 years old) were one night being looked after by our JW grandmother whilst our mum went to work and she said to me when she went " dont play" so at night we were in bed with our teddies, making no noise just talking as kids do - he said" I be mom you be dad" ( I remember this like it was yesterday) we lay in our beds making no noise, with the bedside light on. But I remembered seeing a huge figure standing by our bedroom door listening in (we had slits in our bedroom door as it was wood built like window shutters) I was our JW Grandmother. The next morning we got the biggest good hiding !! I asked my mum years later about it she said " I said don't play Gran UP" In other words, my good Christian JW Gran had LIED to get us a good hiding, two children - infants. Yep, now she talks to me I am thirty now " I dont think you're really interested in " the truth" she says.Well to be honest, she lies constantly ( its not lying its "bending the truth" ) and I think, you're a Christian? My JW aunt and her elder husband physically and severely abused their children for years, and she's preaching to me about God!!!!! Lan DI incidentally, is not my real name !! I could tell you much worse stories about JWs I know ( we do however all make mistakes, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God the scriptures say - we're talking shocking stuff I not wish to repeat ) but I won't.

Yeah, Jehovahs Witnesses really can talk. These Christian really are nothing of the sort. Do you know the Awake of 84 tells Women to remember that their rapists are people with feelings??? Yeah well, I say a Rapist once he becomes a rapist is no longer human, and if (date rape a more grey area) needs be - do what it takes. just remember to scream girls, else you "will be as good as dead anyway" and guilty of fornication according to JWs.

Here's some scriptures for you , I hope you enjoy.

PROVERBS 3:9, MATTHEW 25:14-46 MALACHAI 3:10- 11 MATTHEW 25:40 PROVERBS 19:17 PROVERBS 22:9 2 CORINTHIANS 9:6-8

Now, our wonderful mother has done a little magic trip with these scriptures, twisting them beyond recognition to fit WT doctrine. The one that says " what you do for the least of my brothers (feed and clothe when hungry) " means according the Gods channel on earth - support the annointed as much as possible in the field ministry converting people. So much for the parable of the good samaritan, maybe he should have given the poor chap a WT and been on his way??

Well check this scripture then Mark 9:37 -41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit