Are there any EX JW Dating sites?

by Ariel84 15 Replies latest social relationships

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Single male, live in small town in Idaho.

Own my home and a rental.

like the outside and boating.

Good income.

Older than dirt.

Interested?

Outoftheorg

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I think that this is a great idea!!! Personally, I would love to add that I am in my early 50s, live in Vt., love country life and am interested in a good, gentle relationship. We should really do this!!! Cabin in the woods

Did you read my bio? Did I mention that I live in rural East Tennessee? Did I mention that I am also an ex-JW (terminated for apostasy and rebellion against the overlords)? May I send you my pic?

• Spectre
    Spectre

Don't these things only work out if the other person lives less than about 60 miles from you? Which is rather hard for the rare ex-jw.

• seawolf
    seawolf

With all the horny males (myself included) on this site, my bet is Ariel84's inbox is probably bursting at the seams now lol

• sspo
    sspo

One JW told me that one dating website that the DUBS use is full of "apostates" so if one of us can find out which one it is, we'll be in good shape.

Just join everyone of them and put in your profile that you are an apostate and see how many responds you'll get.

• serendipity
    serendipity

JWdating sites: jwconnections.com jwmatch.com jw-connect.com partnersinthetruth.com I was on all of them and was never contacted by an apostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit