Are there any EX JW Dating sites?

by Ariel84 15 Replies latest social relationships

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

I was just wondering if anyone had come across any dating sites for ex jws?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Not that I know of. It's been asked before. It would be nice if someone with 'skillz' would create one. But either way this comes close ...

WAC >>> Single/Male/Early30s/xElder/xBethelite/1yr on JWD

I can be pm'd for more info

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

It would be nice to see if I can locate ex jw that I have known in the past. They might not know my current status, so it would be nice to date them again. I think EX JW dating website will help alot!

• unhappy
    unhappy

That would be really great if there were any. Or even ones to just make friends for ex-jw's.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Honesty >>> Single/Male/Early50s/23 Months on JWD

Professionally deprogrammed by a dedicated team of psychotherapists.

Currently coping with only a few residual effects of cult membership.

Likes animals.

Never employed as a window washer.

Is not intimidated by dominant female personalities.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

>honesty<---------- LOL I like your response. I used to live in Tennessee, and--whaddaya know--I never professionally washed windows either! In fact, I avoided the amateur event as much as possible. Especially after my very helpful then-two-year-old son, after watching me thoroughly do all the living room windows with Windex and a paper towel later said to me, "Look, Mommy! I'm washing the window." I turned to watch my brand-spanking-clean sparkling window becoming hugely clouded up by an enthusiastic feetie-pyjama-clad tow-headed tot sporting a huge smile and a Snuggles dryer sheet. Oh, the horror of it all!

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

Does anyone know how you would go about setting up a site?

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

I think that this is a great idea!!! Personally, I would love to add that I am in my early 50s, live in Vt., love country life and am interested in a good, gentle relationship. We should really do this!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Finally-Free - Male, 48, bird lover, overweight, ill tempered, with more health problems than you can shake a stick at. I have problems with flatulence, but I can keep my farts quiet when in public. On the plus side, I have a job, cook, and bathe occasionally. My talents include computers and competitive belching.

In addition to yard work and shovelling snow, applicants must be prepared to clean the house, vehicle, and Rocco's cage. A well paying job is a must.

I'm an asshole, but at least I'm honest about it.

W

• serendipity
    serendipity

Maybe someone could set up yahoo group or msn group for this purpose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit