I feel good

by hambeak 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

I told my mil that I am not going to cook for them and take a couple of weeks off and am not cooking a celebratory dinner for their asshole son that just got out of prison for drunk driveing and evading arrest. Too much crap this month and I am just going to take care of me. I got a call from a few people on jwd and it was great, caring and wonderful folks. Thanks ya'll

Six of Nine I am sorry I couldn't make it I had to work late.

Sparky call me OK.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hambeak!!!!

Been worried about you. You've been on my mind. You need some time for you!! You deserve it!! I'm glad we got to chat on the phone several times!! Know we all love you!!

shelley

• serendipity
    serendipity

Good for you, hambeak! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Now you're talking Hammy! Enjoy your peace and quiet....

W.Once

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

It does feel good to stand up for yourself, doesn't it? Good for you, hambeak!

LOTS of hugs,

Nina

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Hey buddy. Take care of yourself and don't let anyone try to make you feel guilty about it. It isn't selfish to put your own business first. Think about what the tell you when you take a plane ride. In the event of a loss of cabin pressure, you are to securely place your own mask before helping anyone else. (((hambeak)))

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

excellent news hambeak. Its amazing how empowered you can feel when you be a little assertive! Keep it up.

Love and blessings, MrsPeaches

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hambeak,

Let me get something straight here....You just lost your son, and your MIL is expecting you to cook a dinner for her just released son from prison.

You have got to be joking! The outrageous factor is beyond description. How you have maintained your sanity is beyond me. Take care of yourself and good god, dump the MIL for all time.

R.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Good for you Hambeak. You deserve to take all the time you need. If anyone tells you diferrent...tell them Stealth said to go outside and play Hide and go f&$k themselves.

Merry Christmas buddy.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Good for you.

You have to love yourself first, before you know how to love your neighbour. Your self esteem has been under attack for long enough. You need the ceasefire.

Is your MIL a JW anyway? (or at least half hearted one)

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit