re book :Crisis of conscience

by winnie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• winnie
    winnie

Does anyone have a copy of Franz's Crisis of Conscience secondhand or new they would consider selling (in Australia) or know where I can get one?

Thanks

• hubert
    hubert

Look up "Abebooks.com". I think there are used copies on that site, and you can get one shipped to you even in Australia, I imagine.

Amazon.com probably has them, too. Book stores like "Borders" can order used copies, but believe it or not, they are more expensive than a new one. Go figure....

Good luck.

Excellent book, by the way. I am in the process of reading it a second time.

Hubert

• juni
    juni

Another good book by R. Franz is, "In Search of Christian Freedom".

Be prepared to have your eyes opened Winnie!

Juni

• prophecor
    prophecor

It's been my only road to recovery from having been JW. This is my fourth or fifth copy, strangely enough, though, this one came as a hard cover. I really like that aspect. It's also updated from the various years from being in print. I'm going over it, now with the same tenacity we were fed from the Watchtower Society. It's imperative that both sides of the street be effectively viewed in order to make the most informed decisions regarding this walk.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Better watch out winnie!!!!

Those two publications will destroy any faith you may have in the Faithful Discreet Slave.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I purchased my copies from www.half.ebay.com. I checked and they do have some copies available. The latest is Fourth Edition (2002) but they also have some of the previous editions.

• LadyConstantine
    LadyConstantine

You could always check your public library.

• sspo
    sspo

Try also Amazon.com they might have some used ones also.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Winnie,

I am selling my entire religious library, which includes a couple of copies in Crisis of Conscience. I will be posting my Inventory tomorrow. You may also contact me by clicking on [email protected] and I will send you the list in MS Works format.

Jim Whitney

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Amazon does have new and used copies; I just ordered a copy for myself! Long overdue, I might add. The new copies are cheaper than some of the used ones too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit