by Justitia Themis 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006580338,00.html

Bible rants of 'mad' cannibal

By ANDREW PARKER
    December 16, 2006

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

AN immigrant was suffering from a mental illness when he carried out a horrific cannibal attack on a pensioner, a court heard yesterday.

Jehovah’s Witness Jan Ometak, 27, bit off part of Doug Morgan’s right thumb and swallowed it while laughing hysterically. He also tore chunks out of the 76-year-old’s face.

He had earlier been seen nearby carrying a Bible and ranting at lamp-posts and trees.

Slovakian Ometak had also crept into neighbour Dawn Wood’s house and shouted at her “in tongues” for nearly an hour before a male friend ordered him out.

Dawn, 26, married to husband Daniel, was three months pregnant and lost her baby. She has blamed the terror caused by Ometak for the miscarriage.

Ometak had attacked Doug at his home in Hereford last July after leaping through an open window as the pensioner and his wife Valerie were going to bed. The chicken factory worker — who was being monitored for depression by his GP — was arrested at the house after Valerie dialled 999.

Horror ... where attack took place and, top left, Dawn and Daniel who lost baby.
    Inset right, Jan Ometak as a child

Yesterday Ometak pleaded not guilty to attempted murder.

Peter Cooke, defending, told Worcester Crown Court he would be asking a jury to return a not guilty verdict by reason of insanity.

Judge Alistair McCreath said: “His plea is not a denial of the event.” Ometak will face trial next year. He was remanded in custody.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Sounds like the jc should df him for demon possesion LOL

• Scully
    Scully

Sounds like someone needs some Haldol.

BTW, is it really that easy to bite off someone's thumb??

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Is that the same as finger food ?

No, he didn't eat a finger. He ate the thumb.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Little Boy Blue sat in the corner eating his puddin' and pie

He stuck in his finger and pulled out a thumb and said what a lucky boy am I

• anewme
    anewme

If this story is for real its disgusting!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Wow! I would say that this guy has either masterbated or received a blood transfusion ... since both are said to make you go insane!

I suppose he could've been exposed to aluminum at some point in his life, too.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

OK, so every time I see the title to this thread, I have to look again, cause I think it's about me.

I've been known to do some crazy things, but this, no!! Anyway, I just had to get that off my chest!!

shelley (of-the-crazy-blonde-b-class)

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I never believe some of the stories in The Sun, even if it's about dubs. My colleagues at work read that trash to look find out the latest gossip about celebrities, and to look at Page 3 girls showing their breasts. The paper's a comic. One of these days the headline will read: ELDER'S WIFE BITES OFF MINISTERIAL SERVANT'S......................( Fill in the blanks)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit