absurd and beautiful

is it worth it?

no

it is just

wild and sweet
    absurd and beautiful.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I've noticed, ham, that you point your anger inward. People misuse you, and you poke yourself in the gut. I realize you are yearning for some people to acknowledge your pain, but believe me, selfish people will NEVER see it. No matter how well you show it off.

I think the trick is for you to turn your anger outwards. HOW DARE your daughter treat you the way she does. Seriously, if she is the worst of your children, I suggest you DRAMATICALLY cut her out of your life.

let them have closure

You won't give that to them by taking the exit-left. What you will do is cut off any chance of reconciliation. Their guilt will last to THEIR deathbed.

Rabbit: Time is your friend -- a very slow walking friend, but, eventually time will help you.

You speak from personal experience, Rabbit. Bravo for visiting ham in HIS pain.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((hambeak)))

Hang in there, your emotions are really raw at the moment, you recognise that.

Don't give them the satisfaction. There are more people in this world who love you than these few who hate you.

Good advice from jgnat about the way to deal with your daughter.

And to back up what Mrs Smith said, you have my avatar here as a reminder too! Keep swimming friend.

• juni
    juni

I know the feeling Gary of wanting to end the pain. Death looks better than life. I was there once also. I felt so over-whelmed I didn't think I could take anymore. I got professional help.

For those who are ego maniacs or self righteous your death will only give them something to wag their tongues about and in their own minds justify their reason for disliking you.

Go on living and put those people who are like this behind you. You have much to offer in the way of good things to deserving others.

Take action to get help so that you can start thinking rationally. Otherwise, a lot of stuff will become overwhelming for you and that desperation only builds.

Hugs,

Juni

• xjwms
    xjwms

One day at a time

One hour at a time

One half hour at a time

15 minutes at a time

Please don't take on the whole world.

Lets think about the most peaceful and the most relaxed time in your life and go there.

feel it...think it...take a mental journey to a better time ... wrap your arms around it... its a good break.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Thanks everybody!

Really I am OK, I was just so depressed when I posted. I AM NOT SUICIDAL I have a love for life I am just tired of some people taking my kindness for weakness. ie: family, corporate officers etc.

I guess what it is I need a vacation,

• xjwms
    xjwms

hambeak

Thanks for your last post.

Whew

• Warlock
    Warlock

Hammy,

You sent me a p.m. once, well, more than once, but in this one you said "Warlock, you will make it". Well, I say the same back to you "Hambeak, you will make it". You can't bail on us now. You just need time so that all these things have a chance to pass.

Time, my friend, time.

Warlock

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

I'm so sorry that you are going through this Gary. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling, can't even begin to imagine.

I'm sitting here listening to some meditative music. I have been in a bad place over the last week, I'm clinging to basic life lines right now, one of which is a really great group of friends. I know you aren't suicidial, but do you have someone you can get together with for sh*ts and giggles? It sounds like you need a release.

((HUGS))

Rebirth

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Dear Gary, I think you do need a vacation. Whether you physically go someplace else or find something here to divert your mind is up to you. But you need to do something really fun just for YOU! You've been through a lot this past year, more than most, and you are still functioning on this planet, so that's something to celebrate.

Lots of hugs,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit