Too tired to argue

by hambeak 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hambeak
    hambeak

I am just too tired to argue anymore. My sons funeral was a few days ago and I am the pariah. I just want to give up. My daughter has called me in the past and just tried to hurt me. I am sick of it! My partner believes that all was bullsh*t I called the newspaper and got some details and I am just depressed and ready to let them have closure. If I just give up and just die they will all be happy.

Going thru Chemo and all the other crap I am just done

Thanks all I will post later MAYBE

Too much too deal with now. My boss charged me 100.00 for a friends alternator that I gave a discount to. The Greed sucks

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Gary, wait! We haven't gone out to a strip club yet, or compared tattoos. ;) :-D

Sorry you're in the suck right now, my friend. It will get better, but you are living thru shit that no man should have to live through. I know it feels like it just keeps piling on. I'm going to pm you my number, give me a call if you need to talk.

Mark

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Don't give up man. You have worked too long and too hard to get where you are today. I can only imagine how you must be feeling, been close myself, but it will get better. Rely on your friends here, and lean on all of us for the support you need at this crucial hour. I, for one, enjoy your posts, and would sadly miss your contributions to our discussions. Chin up man, it can only get better from here.

Stealth

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Gary, don't let them win! Don't let them think they are right! We love you and support you. You have friends here and REAL live people to give you REAL hugs and love and affection and whatever you need to get you back to ok. You can't give up because of them. You need to eat good food, and let people love you and ignore the ones that don't have the ability to truly love anyone. They are of no worth to you or even each other. They are poor and pitiful people and that is sad to say about family, but there are people that DO know how to love and who are worth loving and who know that you are also. Whatever your illness does to you ultimately isn't the issue. If you need real kids who will really love you-adopt me. Or take me as your sister. I don't want despair like that to get to you when those people don't deserve it. You have a right to love your kids no matter what, but you are under no obligation to die for them just because they are too stupid to know your value. I would do anything for my dad to be with me and available for hugs and cookies and playing with my kids. Change your number if you need to. Your kids are adults, they can write if they want to-you don't have to talk to people who kick you when you're down. Don't take their calls. You have people that love you.

Shelly

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hang in there, Hambeak.

Time is your friend -- a very slow walking friend, but, eventually time will help you. So. don't give up now.

Never Surrender !

Rabbit

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Ham, I swear, you have been more like Atlas this last year than anyone I've ever known. Don't let the vultures get you down. You're better than that. Have the good cry and beat the crap out of a pillow if you must, but maintain. You'll make it.

W.Once

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((hambeak)))

I've been at the bottom too. I've wanted to end it all and even tried a time or three, but it's not worth it. Things do turn around eventually. In the same way that every day isn't sunny, they aren't all cloudy either. Life is weird. I shouldn't be giving encouragment right now, what with the week I've had, but here I am? Go figure. Anyway, buddy, people would miss you if you killed yourself. You wouldn't get back at any of the jw, as those totally indoctrinated would just figure it was proof that you left "the truf."

Anyway, take care buddy. If you need to vent, do it here or PM a friend. Hell, PM me if you want. Get it off your chest and let the healing begin. OH, and take another (((((((hug)))))) for the road.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Hambeak,

You have a message.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• evetteto
    evetteto

Hey Ham its imperative that you hang in there....your children will need you...believe that!! I know what its like to feel that absolutely nothing is going right,,,THIS TOO WILL PASS!!!

evette

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Keep on swimming, keep on swimming.

Hope I made you smile!

Just one step at a time, that's how we climb those huge mountains. Focus on one step at a time. You have a lot of people rooting for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit