What is your favorite comic book heroes and villains?

by 5go 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Well I don't know too much about super heroes but that wolverine dude from the x men I could go for that. He's one cool dude. I think it would be cool to have a character with elvis presleys looks and charisma with bruce lee's fighting abilities,albert einsteins brains, hulk hogans body, louis cyr's, strength and Ghandi's caring attitude. He would be almost godlike , but have all human attributes and be easy to relate too. Nothing more special than that which we find in the best of humanity.

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Various characters from Vis, ; Sid the Sexist, Biffa Bacan, Spoilt Bastard, Fianbarr Saunders, Roger Irellavent,Roger Mellie,Billy Nomates,et al,,,,

• zagor
    zagor

Isn't it obvious :p
    Zagor Tenay

• Ironhead
    Ironhead
    Various characters from Vis, ; Sid the Sexist, Biffa Bacan, Spoilt Bastard, Fianbarr Saunders, Roger Irellavent,Roger Mellie,Billy Nomates,et al,,,,

LOL! I love Viz. Don't forget Fat Slags, Mr Logic, Johnny Fartpants, Mrs Brady Old Lady, Nobby's Piles, Postman Plod. Great British humour. On a serious note I like Batman.

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Ironhead, a connoisseur of the Viz?

• troucul
    troucul

Spiderman was my fave growing up. I loved Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor in the first Superman.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Veronica and Betty

• Spectre
    Spectre

I just need to add, everything goes better with Frank Miller (or just a good writer). Daredevil was my favorite when written by FM. Batman was my favorite when written by FM. Swamp Thing is my favorite when written by Alan Moore. Kabuki by David Mack is a favorite of mine. Sandman (not really a hero) by Neil Gaiman is a great one. Preacher by Garth Ennis is another great. Warren Ellis's Authority and Mark Millar's Ultimates are superb!

• Odrade
    Odrade

My vote is for Dream (Sandman)

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

Gambit and Wolverine rule

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit