Menopause/Hormone Imbalance -- Need Girlfriend Advice!

by cruzanheart 15 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Thanks Ms. McD ! That was so funny.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Nina)))

I am so sorry you are having so much problems.

I read a great book that talks about bio-identical hormones.

Ask your gyn to test your hormone panel....they will know just what you are deficient in and and MOST importantly, only take bio-identical hormones.

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Nina)))

Just sent you a pm full of details and info!!!

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

When I had my hysterotomy in 1998 my OB-GYN put me on Premarin and indicated it was not an option. I did not find out until a year later about Dr. John R. Lee MD. I read his book "What Your Doctor May NOT Tell You About Menopause". I immediately stopped taking the Premarin. . . . Fortunately, I never had problems with hot flashes - just an occasional "warm spell". I have been using natural Progesterone ever since. . . . There are many natural herbs that really can help - without the danger of cancer that you have with Premarin. . . . The website is www.johnrleemd.com. . . . Dr Lee died suddenly of a heart attack a few years ago but his books are still a valuable resource and he has associated doctors carrying on his work.

• juni
    juni

Mene Mene, hi.

You didn't find yourself whinying or pawing at the ground did ya?

Anewme said:

Ps. I heard women get funnier after menopause!!!!! I think its true!!!!!

It's true for me. I don't feel the inhibitions like I used to. It's like ah well.......though I'm not totally over the edge - I do know when to keep my mouth shut.

Juni

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I had a total hysterectomy in 1992, I was 32.

What I do now balances me out perfectly. I quit the premarin as soon as I learned it was the cause of so much suffering. The mares life really sucks and the offspring go to a horrific slaughter. Plus the facts are it causes breast cancer. They just released a study and breast cancer rates are WAY down and researchers think it is due to women giving up premarin.

I use a progesterone creme called "Natural Progesterone Creme" by "Source Naturals" once a day.

1 Estroven, generic.

1 Tbls Barlenes Essential Women Oil.

I am smooth, hot, lean, and amorous...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit