Very sad...near my home

by Chia 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Chia
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ugh very sad.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Very sad, I really feel for her husband and son.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    She died about seven hours after the accident at 11 p.m. from loss of blood after the surgery. She was a Jehovah's Witness, many of whom will not take blood transfusions. It's unclear if that were the case here.

That transfusion policy is just sickening. I used to be so scared that if something happened to me and I refused blood and died as a result, I would never see my kids again because there dad wasn't a jw and I knew he wouldn't raise them to be jw's.

• skyking
    skyking
    She died about seven hours after the accident at 11 p.m. from loss of blood after the surgery. She was a Jehovah's Witness, many of whom will not take blood transfusions. It's unclear if that were the case here.

Bastards! that is the Governing Body. Now the baby is without a mom. You can bet blood was the factor.

• anewme
    anewme

I am so sorry for them.
    Hope of paradise or not, death is awful.

Anewme

• Honesty
    Honesty

A state police investigator who saw Lina Borshchov talking to rescuers as they freed her from the crash said he was shocked the mother and her newborn child died in the hospital.

"She was talking at the scene, she was conscious and alert," Michael Davis said.

"The fire department had already cut off the top of her car and she was being taken out of the vehicle, speaking to the EMS people and moving her arms. It was really a shock how it turned out."

Sad but rather telling.

• BrentR
    BrentR

The only good that could ever come from that is that it was in the paper for all to read. It may also wake up a JW or two. It is easy to profess the blood issue but it is far more difficult to live with the tragic results. Thier entire congregation is in for one hell of a reality check.

• Chia
    Chia

I couldn't believe it when I read it. I bet they'll be praying in all the local congregations too and saying what a wonderful example of faith. Yuck! It is so sad and now that poor child is without a mother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit