It's my BIRTHDAY and I'll CRY if I want too!

by inlove 10 Replies latest jw friends

• inlove
    inlove

Yes! It really is my birthday and of course my JW husband can not celebrate this with me. I thought I was OK with this, beacause this is my 3rd birthday with him and I have never felt this sad before.

But now that he trying to be reinstated I am so angry with him for not telling me what it would REALLY be like to be a witness. I really don't think I would have married him. This was so unfair of him to keep this from me. Now I am stuck, I don't want a divorce, BUT I can't be a witness and he seems so blind.

He was in the dark about the UN issue. Said "that if it was true he would really be upset" Well of course you all know it is true and I showed him documentation. But course he found a way to justify it.

So I am having a Blue Birthday, and I woun't go to the meeting with him tonight and I will bring home all my Birthday Cards from my real friends.

Thanks for letting me vent

Janet

I

• unhappy
    unhappy

Happy Birthday Janet!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy Birthday sweetheart. Dry those tears & Know your NOT forgotten you will get lots of happy greetings on here (((HUG)))

• Sam87
    Sam87

Dont worry Janet im sure it will all work out for you just fine, finding out about the UN thing is a big thing for your husband no dought, and it will take time to sink in, ive noticed with many people that even if you prove it too them straight away they still have that natural instinct to reject it (you can blame the watchtower for that one) it just takes time to deprogram.

Happy birthday by the way!

Sam87

• z
    z

Z

• mouthy
    mouthy

The fragrence filled my room

• TheHypnoToad
    TheHypnoToad

Don't cry inlove! (This is Kitten Whiskers. I'm on hubby's laptop and don't want to sign him off)

Let's share what's left of the day celebrating together! It's my birthday today too! The first I get to celebrate since I was a really little kid. I got 3 cards (one from dad and 2 from my grandmas).No friends yet to get a card from though- so you're ahead of me there sweetie! I hope you find some happiness and know you are loved. We all will celebrate with you here. I am waiting till Thursday for my actual cake and dinner---too much going on at the kids school this week, had our little guy's Christmas Musical tonight, so swinging in the park and dinner at McDonalds was the order of the night for now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kitten Whiskers

• inlove
    inlove

Thanks for all the kind words. It was not so bad, my husband did not go to his meeting at the Kingdom Hall (said he was tired) so at least I was not alone. Talk to you all later

• AlmostAtheist
  • crazyblondeb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit