Goodfellows make Christmas special for JWs at "their" request!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

15 ain't much better that 12. Is her husband the father of all those kids?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Gray had been a stay-at-home mom and an accounting student, but she is now looking for a job, preferably a customer-service or clerical position, to help make ends meet.

The accident was in April and she still does not have a job? And asking for gifts.

As a Single mom raising five kids alone. I will never forget when the government said If I did not work when my daughter turned two they would take away benefits. Single mom raising five kids alone.

I guess I had it too rough, I know they are having a hard time, but .....I had it pounded in my head ......you dont work , you dont eat.

purps

• I quit!
    I quit!
    She asked Goodfellows to help make the holiday season special for her four children

Jehovah's Witnesses don't have a "holiday season". You'd think even the most brain dead witness would know that much about their religion. Why didn't they go to elders if they needed help? I guess it would be a little difficult to go to the elders and ask for financial assistance so you could get the kids presents at Christmastime. You might get an answer like this: Well brother thickie in case you haven't been paying attention during the past 10 years since you became a Jehovah's Witness.............WE DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• loosie
    loosie

I see a visit to the little backroom in her future. Witnesses aren't suppossed to fit in.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie
    She asked Goodfellows to help make the holiday season special for her four children: A.J., 14; Ikea, 13; Brajae', 10; and Jernay, 6.

Having a child named "IKEA," she could probably obtain a lifetime corporate sponsorship of housewares from the Swedish retail giant!

-V

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I guess we should be happy she didn't name the kid Target or Walmart

• loosie
    loosie
    Doesn't look like there's another kid sitting in the lap of the girl in the red shirt?

That could be the girl's knee

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, that's too big to be a knee. Looks just like my sons' head when they get a nice close hair cut. I can see hair and a dent that looks just my sons'. And I can just barely see an eyebrow.

That's a head

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit