Er-hum...poms, know what starts on Thursday?

by ozziepost 45 Replies latest social physical

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Wow I've never felt so lost in a thread in all my life.

Me too? I think that it's not an American sport. Because if it were I still probably wouldn't know anything about it by my husband would, and he's hasn't been talking about any game with paddles in it.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Australia 244, England 51 - 2

We lulled you Aussies into a false sense of security in the first 2 tests, now Monty and Sajid are playing, we are coming back at ya.

dedpoet (clutching at straws)

• penny2
    penny2

A little disappointing to see England all out for 215 in the first innings! I thought 244 was a pretty easy target. I guess all the Brits will be going quiet on this thread now.

penny2

• Clam
    Clam
    I guess all the Brits will be going quiet on this thread now.

LOL Penny - I won't be. I love cricket and chatting about it, win or lose. I'm fed up, but optimistic for the future of English Cricket.

Dunno about the rugby union though.

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

England team v Ireland 2006

Voyce

Cueto

Noon

Abbott

Cohen

Goode

Ellis

Sheriden

Mears

White

Borthwick

Shaw

Worsley

Moody

Corry

Only 1 member of the World cup winning team, you try rebuilding a team after all those losses

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ANDREW STRAUSS....76 NOT OUT IN LAST 3 INNINGS

bring back daryl hare..all is forgiven (not that england ever had any complaint with him)

nice knock adam btw

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

2006/07 Ashes Test Series (AUS v ENG) - 3rd Test
    Australia vs England
    Venue: WACA Ground
    England : 5/265 (96.0)
    Stumps: ENG 215 & 5/265 (96.0), AUS 244 & 5d/527
    BatsmenFlintoff, A: 2 (6)Pietersen, KP: 37 (80)
    BowlerMcGrath, GD: 2/50 (20.0)
    Last WicketHoggard, MJ: 0 (2)Bowled McGrath, GD
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

I was starting to get worried towards the end of the day, couldn't quite understand why Ponting didn't keep batting a bit longer. Thank goodness for McGrath, Aussies are still in the driving seat.

• heretic
    heretic

Still hangin onto world cup rugby memories, even though theyve been thrashed by practically any country with enough people to put together a side since. dont get me wrong they did well and deserved the world cup but it aint a nose rub, and you did well to win the ashes last year but now its time to right the wrongs with a 5 nil thumping by the time most of you read this itll be 'hit the showers' time

yeah tijkmo im talkin to you. there was some trash talkin last year, moments over.

lol

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

it will be interesting to see if for the second test running the captain has declared with over 500 on the board only to end up on the losing side..

thats my prediction btw..

and would be the only way to keep my interest in this series

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit