Life after the dubs

by cyberdyne systems 101 3 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Over the weekend my journey to recover and find a life outside the WTS continued rather well. Although my Saturday started with me feeling a bit lonely and down, I saw the guy over the road from me was outside, whom I have recently befriended. I walked over and saw him working on his car, as a mechanic myself I talked with him about what he was doing and he explained he'd had an accident which had damaged the suspension and was trying to sort it, in the end myself and another guy he and I know worked on it till dark. This other guy that turned up asked if we wanted to go and get his engine working on his boat and so we went down to the coast (Ramsgate - for those who know it) and ended up having a lads night out and it was such great fun. Although its was very cold and dark, and I had my first cold of the season, it was really good being involved with other people having fun. Just thought i'd share with you, and say that life seems to pass out opportunity's, its up to us to take them.

CS 101

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You are so right - I'm still working on that. Thankfully I have friends who are very patience with me and haven't given up.

• Emma
    Emma

And that's how it goes. Good for you; now you have a couple of new friends! You'll make more as you know how to be a friend yourself.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

CS 101, good for you. Life is what you make it. It can be an incredible journey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit