It's Saturday and

by sspo 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
  • evetteto
    evetteto

....the children and I are having a Bake/Yard sale to raise monies for toys to send to children in other countries. Hope we have a wonderful and properous day....and you have the very same

• merfi
    merfi

... I've been up for about an hour but still in jammies and glasses , on my second cup of coffee, downloading some Gwen Stefani and getting my addresses in order to write out Christmas cards. In a few minutes I'll have to put on some slippers and fetch my 13yo from a birthday/slumber party.

~merfi

• juni
    juni

Welcome evetteto!

Good for you! It feels good to help others. I wish you lots of success in raising money.

Juni

Hi Merfi!!

You lazy bones you!! I've been up since 8 am. Have to finish wrapping gifts and tonight have a business Christmas party to attend.

Have a good weekend sweetie.

Hugs, Juni

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's 7:30pm in the UK, I have had a generally lazy day, just a little shopping this morning and a visit to my mum this afternoon.

We aren'tgoing out tonight, just posting a little on JWD and enjoying each othere company.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I just got up at 2 pm because I work midnights and I dont have any guilt.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Swept, vacuumed and washed all the floors in the house and then washed, conditioned and blew dry two 100 pound dogs. I'm tired! Am now enjoying some Cabernet and reading on JWD.

r.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't work either job, I'm planning on taking my dad out for supper later, and I hope to go to a concert tonight. Yeah!!! Oh, and I have a bunch of christmas shopping to do.

• anewme
    anewme

we slept in,..........and watched a DVD. Got up and addressed Christmas cards to send. Now I am on JWD.
    Ah, it feels soooo good to be over all that witness guilt about Saturday Field Service. Took a while, but now I never think about it.

Just like any bad dream-------its a fading memory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit